Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (You are my heavens).
    Last edited by Serb; October 29, 2016, 15:04.

Comment

• I guess I know what movie have expired the author of the above video:

It's Luc Besson's "Angel-a".
      (The song by Zemfira)
      Last edited by Serb; October 29, 2016, 08:09.

Comment

• The original video by Zemfira (still, without the lyrics it's impossible to understand):

The girl from the video is her so (the famous Russian director Rinata Litvinova). They are lesbians who are married, but who cares?
        Love is love.
        We love them both for their art. Zemfira for her music and Rinata for her movies. What exactly they do at the night - is none of anyone business! That's my position once and forever.

Comment

• Sorry for thread jacking, but...
          Feziot,
          if you read this - there is difference between them and you. They just love each other despite the majority. Despite anything. And I salute to that any time, even if it's different from my own picture of the World that I have in my head.

Because love is always love.

What are you doing is exactly the opposite - you are shouting at every corner that you are better than others, because you are a gay. You don't love, you just f*ck or get f*cked. And you are so proud of that!
          That is what makes you hilarious and so childish.
          You are just a looser.

Comment

• The best of Zemfira:

(if you survive to 2:25 there will be a shock for you, but you have to hear it form the begging to get it)

Comment

• Hello, from the late 90's:

I think the Sun is switched off
              Forgive me, my love!

Comment

• Reminded me of that:

90's -

Comment

• Texas

Inspired me to listen to their first big hit again
                  Last edited by Proteus_MST; October 29, 2016, 09:50.
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Cool drums!

Comment

• Another flashback:

Comment

• Oh, crap, it's so f*cking cool!!! I don't control myself, when I hear this song!

Comment

• Jessica Langes version of "Gods and Monsters" in AHS Freak Show
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Oh, damn, youtube thank you for your randomness:

Last edited by Serb; October 29, 2016, 15:22.

Comment

• That song can kill you, if you drive. I don't even know why. I used to have a disc with it in 90's or something. When you hear it - you just push the gas and go insane on the road.

Comment

• From the same disc:

My type for sure! A blonde with a blue eyes!

Comment

Working...
                                X