Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC soundtrack # 7

when coming back to the hotel late at night

Comment

• NYC soundtrack # 8

when walking (generally)

Comment

• System of a Down - Chic 'N' Stu
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• DP
          Last edited by Uncle Sparky; July 14, 2023, 22:04.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• TP​
            Last edited by Uncle Sparky; July 14, 2023, 22:05.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Happy Bastille Day!!
              Does anyone know where you can purchase a guilloting in Canada?
              ​Asking for a friend...​

Comment

• Tool -Schism
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Primus - Shake hands with Beef

Comment

• Comment

• also learning greek music from an iranian

amazing

Comment

• hmmm now that I watched more ,n op that guy has an axe to grind.
                        too many falsitudes and assumptions

must be because he is not iranian if he grew up abroad and wants to overcompensate like a small d person buying a porsche

Should know better. an iranian should speak iranian not english

some items are correct though. some

if westernerns wanted to adopt greece 100% he wants a bit of eastern greece too (of course he can have it )

Comment

• sirtaki (the zorba song) is not ionian sialnd music. Ia completely nouveau music created in the 60's or so by mikis theodorakis.
                          It has been attached to greece, through movies and pop culture but why not? theodorakis was a bvery famous composer

also americans and other tourists are not at all like he discribees. they are deeply appreciative of the culture almost awestruck and very polite and apprecirative of the surrounding culture. not at all like the "pigs" he describes.

Comment

• it does raise a valid wuestion though. what does the west and east signify for greece hmmm

it's not like he says that the west is angelic and the east corrupt and despised. not at all. they have different qualities

Greece always wanted to be part of the west and did feel snatched off from it. In part because there was something instricitly soul crushing about not being free.

OTOH it does not harbour ill feeling towards the east nor does it regard it as something dirty or polluted ffs. on the contrrary some very attractive alternative people find it rather amazing

in sort for greece i think

the west: democratic, functioning, sharing many core values, natural home
                            the east: sensual, mystical, more on the level of senses than thoughs, more on a feeling than on thinking vibe and sharing many cultural aspects and may ways of life

also I don;t think north western europeans at least all of them view as in such a positive and absoltue western light as he says

especially during the economic crisis I was reading some dutch publications and I thought when did hitler rose from the grave?

Comment

• despite the falsitutes erroneous conclusions and assumptions still a very interesting video and I hope he understands that the "greece" he speaks of is him... and what he tries to reconsilce, the west and east. is in him.
                              personally my worse nightmare being a stranger in a strange land. i hope that "non average" canadian from iran finds peace

I'm sure he's a hit on the ladies so he can take comfort in that during hard times

Comment

• godarnnnn it

it's 43oC deadly after dealy heat waves

I'm home all day with the AC on drinking beer and eating home made homestyled tacos

let's listen to a traditional greek song so we don't go coocoo from too much inside the house

Comment

Working...
                                X