Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ​

Comment

• AAHZ LEGEND BY DESIGNATION
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• that's what's playing on the radio right now

I don't even know why. we are not norwegians

Comment

• (everyone in scandinavia and finland dances country with cowbow boots and hats)

Comment

• Bad Habits (originally from Ed Sheeran) performed by Patty Gurdy, Germanys best known and probably most beautiful Hurdy Gurdy Player

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Well never gun make it to TejasClick image for larger versionName:	20230518_191338.jpgViews:	1Size:	237.6 KBID:	9458595
                ​

Comment

• Patty Gurdy - Horizon Turns Red

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Comment

• It is obvious for me that Mike is smiling, because he feels the absolute harmony between what he plays at piano and the Chester's voice.

Comment

• 41 yars old. A father of six.

Comment

• What did your fkn western society done to him to make him self-destruct!!!

A fking child rapist!

FKERS!

Comment

• I hate you for Chester and all other child victims of rape.

Burn in fking hell!

Comment

• Patty Gurdy - Run

Comment

• https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellaneous/off-topic/259014-what-song-are-you-listening-to-right-now?p=9448285#post9448285
                                Last edited by Meticulous Man; June 13, 2023, 01:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X