X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As alcohol enemas show,
    oral ingestion, while the usual form of consumption,
    may not be required in every case
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I used to love my Steve Austin doll. And my G. I. Joe with the kung fu grip. My brother and I used to tie a string to a branch, get him to grip it and swing him across a creek to each other.

When we had access to Barbies or the like, guess what Steve Austen did with them Oh, and a kung fu grip (rubbery, flexible fingers) can be handy when it comes to Barbie too

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
        My older sister beheaded her barbies
        I bet her name is Isis.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Back when we were kids ISIS was a not uncommon name since it was the name of
          the daughter of the earth god Geb and the sky goddess Nut and the sister of the deities Osiris,
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Back when we were kids ISIS was a not uncommon name since it was the name of
            the daughter of the earth god Geb and the sky goddess Nut and the sister of the deities Osiris,
            And the goddess of wisdom.
            Which is why it is a shame that those depraved bandits chose her name as abbreviation for their terrorist organisation
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Wasn't there some Cartoon character? But then I'm old and my memory is starting to go.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                And the goddess of wisdom.
                Which is why it is a shame that those depraved bandits chose her name as abbreviation for their terrorist organisation
                Obama calls 'em ISIL.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

nacho cheese flavored pringles are a decent doritos substitute
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Change your avatar back to the bum.

Comment

The only thing doritos will turn you into is a fat lazy person. Almost the opposite of being gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X