Danish Politician Convicted of Racism For Offending Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    So you are just as racist as the Dane. I'm shocked.
    I'm racist because I find your reasoning questionable. Good to know you've lost your mind.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      And ... yes it's a stupid, horrible thing to say. No, he shouldn't get fined for it. Though he should be recalled (or whatever Danes do to politicians they want to get rid of) ... but then again so should most politicians. The fine is taking over where Hitler left off
      An online friend of mine had explained to me that the political party "Dansk Folkeparti", (Translate: Danish Peoples Party") which he is part of, refuses to kick him out of the party, as they have done so a few times in the past. The party usually play on peoples fear and hatred against muslims, and are sadly taking advantage of this. Last election the party won big time, which is due to the so called "terrorist attack" in Copenhagen back in February.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
        I'm racist because I find your reasoning questionable. Good to know you've lost your mind.
        The fact that you think Muslims are equivalent to radical Islamic terrorists makes you a despicable individual.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Putting words in my mouth, I see. So mature.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

You backed an obvious racist statement. I think you are the one who has to answer for your immaturity.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

You are posting obvious bull**** about me. You're a judgemental hypocrite, is all.

Comment

Nikolai is a well known anti-Muslim racist.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well he does back the virulent racist, Ben.

Comment

As the OP of this thread, I don't think that one liner bickering and name calling is effectively adding information nor solutions. Call a truce on difference of opinion and focus on Denmark and not each other. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      Well he does back the virulent racist, Ben.
                      yup

all day
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
                        As the OP of this thread, I don't think that one liner bickering and name calling is effectively adding information nor solutions.
                        good for YOU
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, MHLC - you aren't a mod so you can't really put limits on threadjacking. Sorry. Welcome to Poly?

Comment

in soviet polystan, thread jacks YOU

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You'd like that, wouldn't you?!!

Comment

maybe as foreplay

ive not met any women with sufficient forearm strength to get the job done
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X