Clear All

Are prisons in the US private?

Comment

There are both public and private prisons

8% of prisoners are in private prisons
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Pick your poison. Only choices are execute or jail.
        Go ahead and do your usual blustering without giving an opinion.
        What about solitary confinement?

Comment

Addressed.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Maybe he could be confined with someone who's not a rapist

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Addressed.

Nah,

Solitary as a punishment : put into a black hole fed with water andre rotten bread
              same as protection : nice cell with internet and nice meals.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I may be wrong, but it seems like Sloww consider assrape a part of a jail sentence.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I don't think he was endorsing prison rape, I think his statement was poorly worded.

Comment

It was kind of funny that under the 55 gal drum of lube Amazon says people who bought this also bought... A Game of Thrones "Crows before hoes" mug. I guess those guys must jerk off a lot.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I said possibly, and it does.

What it amounts to is loinburger trolling his own stupid thread.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        I don't think he was endorsing prison rape, I think his statement was poorly worded.

Nah, I'm probably wrong since american jails of course are so secure that such a thing can't happen

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                          He has repeatedly stood by this statement. Look at this thread - he's had several opportunities to deny that he endorses prison rape, but he doesn't do this because he can't understand why anybody would be opposed to prison rape. Manly Conservatives like him support cruel and unusual punishment because they don't want to coddle our prisoners with humane treatment.

Comment

Pick one or stfu.

Comment

"Pick one"? So you're unaware that rape qualifies as cruel/unusual punishment?

Comment

Send Tsarnaev to Guantanamo, they don't have a prison rape issue as far as I know and they won't even need to bother with a trial

Comment

Working...
                                X