Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to (un)baptized people when they die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raped by a banana for all eternity?
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
      Raped by a banana for all eternity?
      Ba-NA-Na!
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

eternal oblivion folks. it's that simply. but fear not, you'll live forever... because you'll never know that you're dead.

Comment

I'll live forever, because ever will stop existing when I die.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Wake up from the Matrix, ask for blue pill this time and continue.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
              Eternal oblivion folks. It's that simple.
              I'm afraid even the Great Buddah got it wrong.
              To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by jsorense View Post
                I'm afraid even the Great Buddah got it wrong.
                your point?

Comment

There's no point to a circle.
                  To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Unbaptised people are recycled and become replicants leading to TV shows starring cute girls like Jessica Alba.

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Both baptized and unbaptized go to heaven (or rather are bodily resurrected in the age to come, when there is a new heaven and new earth). I'm a Lutheran Universalist.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Does Satan eventually go to heaven?

Comment

Yes, I think he does.

Though when his sinful is purged in cleansing fire, there may be little left .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Woooooo Hoo! I get to go to heaven too and I don't even have to work for it.

Comment

God's grace is not obtained by our actions, but through the will of God. There is no work for you to accomplish to receive it.

(IMO, of course - it's also Lutheran theology, but some Lutherans don't consider faith a work)

Comment

So when people get resurrected do they just have the body they died with? Or is everyone twenty years old now and any missing limbs are replaced? Do prematurely born babies who died get resurrected as adults? What about cosmetic surgery, do women with breast implants still have them or do they just have large breasts or do their breasts go back to normal? Do men with gynecomastia who had surgery to fix that get their moobs back? Are people still male or female? Do transsexuals get resurrected as the gender they identify as or the gender they were assigned at birth? If someone dyed their hair pink do they still have pink hair when they're resurrected? Naturally pink or do they have to keep dying it? Do otherkin get resurrected as humans or can they get resurrected as werewolves or vampires or dragons? Can furries be resurrected as anthropomorphic animals?

Comment

Working...
                                X