Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to (un)baptized people when they die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens to (un)baptized people when they die?

Or substitute whatever sacrament analogous to baptism that you're most familiar with - I'm assuming that the vast majority of posters are familiar with baptism to some extent or another

Wait for the poll
    Baptized people automatically go to heaven
    4.55%
    Baptized people automatically go to hell
    4.55%
    Baptized people go to heaven/hell depending on if they're righteous/wicked
    2.27%
    Baptized people go to heaven/hell/purgatory depending on if they're righteous/wicked/neither
    2.27%
    Baptized people go to limbo
    2.27%
    Baptized people are automatically reincarnated into something better
    2.27%
    Baptized people are automatically reincarnated into something worse
    2.27%
    Baptized people are reincarnated into something befitting their righteousness/wickedness
    4.55%
    Baptized people cease to exist
    13.64%
    Baptized people experience something not listed above
    6.82%
    Unbaptized people automatically go to heaven
    4.55%
    Unbaptized people automatically go to hell
    4.55%
    Unbaptized people go to heaven/hell depending on if they're righteous/wicked
    2.27%
    Unbaptized people go to heaven/hell/purgatory depending on if they're righteous/wicked/neither
    2.27%
    Unbaptized people go to limbo
    2.27%
    Unbaptized people are automatically reincarnated into something better
    2.27%
    Unbaptized people are automatically reincarnated into something worse
    2.27%
    Unbaptized people are reincarnated into something befitting their righteousness/wickedness
    4.55%
    Unbaptized people cease to exist
    13.64%
    Unbaptized people experience something not listed above
    6.82%
    (Un)baptized people must post on a forum filled with retards posting "invalid poll"
    9.09%
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

It depends on their relationship with God.

JM
    (I like the Universalism position, but think that it is just a bit weaker than the Annihilationism position.)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

There is no option like my post.

As an Annhilationist I believe that people either go to heaven or cease to exist (at infinite time).

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Option 10 and Option 20
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Religious people will go to heaven or hell. Atheists like me will be brought back to life (in countries with universal health care). I already did it.
          How many here can speak from experience?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

The Bible says "whosoever believes in Me..."
            It also says "suffer the little children unto Me", so they probably get graded on a curve.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dp
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                YEEEEEE-HAWWWW!
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

They are baptized by the Mormons.

Comment

The last option. "(Un)baptized people must post on a forum filled with retards posting "invalid poll"

The poll was invalid. No banana option.

Comment

Worm food for all. Unless the flames get them first.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

All at the same time.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

How long did it take you to make that poll?
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

To put it in a way you might understand, RAH; try thinking of the body as a house and a soul as a home.

Comment

So, in your philosophy, when I died, did my soul go off on its own? I never thought I had one... I did lose quite a bit of weight initially. I attributed that to hospital food.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X