Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get rid of a crazy woman legally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proteus_MST, yes.. I don't think she means to be evil with her ways, it just becomes so as she acts the way she does. She is also very unpredictable. She can rage on for a good 30 minutes, cry, laugh, sound exactly like her mother, and go on raging again. I have seen her sound like a wolf, too, during one of her episodes.

This only makes it easy for me. I do NOT miss her. I am free and happy. She got pregnant on purpose, but I would not have it any other way now that we have the kids. Of course this kidn of behaviour does not come about from a happy and stable childhood or when everything is great. I don't know what happened to her or when. The only thing I know that there is a secret in her family that is not talked about. All her aunts are "insane people" according to her and that is why they don't keep in touch. In reality, it is the aunts that don't keep in touch with her mother. They don't even send a christmas card. Complete isolation. So there has to be something that has happened, probably years ago. OR at least I suspect.

What? I have no idea. My ex-mother-in-law clearly does not separate herself from her daughter, it is like one big entity that starts from somewhere and ends somewhere else and in between it is the two of them, who are constantly reacting to things with anger, because the world is against them and no one is helping. I don't know, it is as if she never really had a chance, I figure.

In a way I kind of feel sorry for her. But not too much.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
      I'll bet the CSA dashed to replace the net, though.
      Actually, most of the time we sorted it between us. There was a brief period of time she thought she could screw more out of me via the CSA, but as well as them messing her around really badly, she was actually worse off once they took their 'administrative cut', so sense ultimately prevailed...

I avoided the trap of having to live with her, but not the responsibility of having a son.
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
      X