No announcement yet.

Wales bashing thrade (Troll thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes USW are pretty dumb, and yes Wales is currently run by idiots. Neither of these things can be denied.
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
      And I take it your ancestry is 100% English convict then?
      My ancestry is, of course, English.

I won the lottery of life of life by being born of English ancestry.
      (That was a slight misquote of Cecil Rhodes)

Comment

This is a thread where people are supposed to troll me - though really I'm finding it a great opportunity to showcase my awesome Welsh knowledge, and the awesomeness of Wales and the Welsh in general...
        So keep it up, this could turn into an interesting thread.

Might need some pictures of those awesome Welsh castles.

Comment

Castle pics

Too many awesome ones to mention!

My favourites of the ones I've visited are (in no particular order):

Cardiff
          Castell Coch
          Chepstow
          Caldicot
          Caerphilly
          Carreg Cennan
          Raglan
          Pembroke
          Conwy
          Caernarfon
          Harlech
          Beaumaris
          Dinefwr

Those are the most important/impressive/interesting ones, out of a list of literally hundreds!

I've not visited Powis or Penrhyn though, which I'd like to at some point.
          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

The Welsh have the same problem as the Irish and the Scots - if it's so great, why do so many leave?

There are 3 millon in Wales and roughly the same number in North America. 300,000 in London alone.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Because it is still under the jackboot of English tyranny

Comment

Bhutan has a better dragon on its flag

Comment

that must hurt...
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Bhutan measures Gross National Happiness and made tiny vinyl record postage stamps with their national anthem...

Both of those deserve respect in my book.

Comment

I remember when people used to talk about Burma like that.

Comment

Bhutan measures Gross National Happiness and made tiny vinyl record postage stamps with their national anthem...

Both of those deserve respect in my book.
                        What do you expect from a country with a thunder dragon on its flag?

Comment

Wales was (is?) the capital of british leech farming, so they have that going for them, which is nice.
                          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

It's the obvious growth industry for a place that sucks.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                              So the hot, stinky, toxic, hit repeatly by rocks portion of Earths history was named after Wales?
                              Of course - that's the current state of Wales
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I used to date a Welsh girl with 36DDs. It really was a ridiculously long name.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X