The big excuse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    I'm always amazed when there's a story in the news about a women that had a baby that had no clue until the arrival.
    I read a psychological explanation recently. Denial basically.

Comment

Yeah, "It's not a baby, it's an eating disorder"
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

At least it's not a baby eating disorder.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

In the case of my employee from the '80 who didn't know she was preggers till she popped, she
          1) was from a religious, conservative small town background,
          2) was very over weight,
          3) had a live-in boy friend for about a year, and
          4) after the fact, said she always had irregular periods.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

A few years ago I had a patient who claimed to have passed a kidney stone, she even brought the stone in with her - it was white and translucent. It was quartz.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It is always amusing when people totally flub the explanation of why they need to take a sick day.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X