Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it a problem having a panther in the cellar ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dry View Post
    Even some old panther would come handy in the zombie apocalypse. That guy was clearly prepared.
    But only if it still has is MGs and you didn´t need to pry open the hatch with a crowbar, thereby making it easily openable from outside
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

No need for machine guns if the engine still works. You can just run the zombies over.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

That may be the problem ... german tanks were technically sophisticated, but also under-motorized (for their weight) and prone to breakdowns (and also gas guzzlers). Sooner or later the panthers running gear will experience a breakdown or it will need to be refueled.
        At this time you will be glad to have MGs and/or sidearms in addition to the tank itself
        Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 9, 2015, 03:52.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

That's why you replace the engine (and drivetrain) for something more modern and robust.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
            It's Germany, fun has always been forbidden.
            Quite right CW - the Germans start having fun and the next thing you know they are invading Poland. This guy was obviously ready for that too.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
            X