No announcement yet.

should obama have said what he said today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as much as "sometimes" I think He is over criticized, he certainly deserved it for that one. What was he thinking?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

as much as "sometimes" I think He is over criticized, he certainly deserved it for that one. What was he thinking?
      He just wanted to ride in a fighter jet!

That one was a bonehead move for sure!
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I keep picturing his circle of advisers sitting around passing a doob going yeah that would look presidential with Cheney pouting in the corner.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          Russia was completely justified in invading the Ukraine - Russia suspected that the Ukraine had weapons of mass destruction.
          No thanks left.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
            While there is certainly much to dislike about a Bush presidency, you should delve a bit deeper into the economic mess. One might just discover that the problem actually started under the Clinton administration. One might even see that Bush had attempted some reform well before the crisis but was "obstructed" by Barney Frank and his crew.

This is only if one would like to know the real truth and not just go with cattle.
            Tax cuts for the rich while borrowing billions to wage the war *cough* to control oil *cough* on terror?

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
              Tax cuts for the rich while borrowing billions to wage the war *cough* to control oil *cough* on terror?
              Yes...although a completely different subject than what I was talking about.....

I am sure we could all list numerous things that Bush was poor on.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

so... it's basically this scene?

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                  I don't care what he said. I do wish that the press would criticize him for things he's done and is doing that are actually bad and important, such as letting Iran get nuclear weapons, letting Russia conquer parts of Ukraine, letting the economy continue to be terrible, expanding government when it needs to be contracted, and so on.
                  Moron
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Worst president ever. Worse than Carter.
                    Are you competing with HC?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                      All of our economic problems today are a result of tax cuts, war, and deregulation of wall street.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

a lot of people carry a lot of debt. hard to get ahead like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          All of our economic problems today are a result of highest business taxes in the western world, war, and the new over regulation of wall street.
                          Fixed that for ya. 1 out three...you are improving.

Comment

Slowwy is, again, wrong. Obama is undoubtedly the best President of the 21st Century... very low bar, I admit (and mostly because Bill Clinton was only President for the first year of the 21st Century).

If Dubya ends up anywhere other than the bottom 5 Presidents in history, I'd be shocked. But I guess I will give Slow that Carter was arguably be better than Dubya, therefore it may be closer than the statement originally seemed.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I really don't know who would be better - Jeb or Hillary. Or Donald.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                                I really don't know who would be better - Jeb or Hillary. Or The Donald.
                                corrected
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X