should obama have said what he said today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Are you so retarded that you cannot follow this discussion?
    I'll try not to follow your retarded lead when you jump off topic because of you being a moron.

Sorry.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      As for your other point, companies dodge taxes. Enforcement is needed. They aren't going to decide to pay some taxes rather than zero taxes just because the rate is lowered.

I find it funny that you think (seemingly) a lower rate would increase compliance
      They are not breaking any laws keeping money off shore and leaving the country you moron. And yes, they will bring the money back onshore if there are comparable tax rates. You really don't get it.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
        That is not correct Sava. Taxes in the U.S. are a major issue and are punitive

No they don't. As a matter of a fact, I had lunch in New York last month with three of the most prominent economists in the country and they all clearly disagree with your "source".
        Your statement says more about the "news" sources you must frequent.

My "source" just said I should stop wasting my time on brain dead idiots who couldn't even manage a McDonald's.

Well, she didn't

But that's what she would say. I'm not going to ask her opinion becuasr in her answer, she will think of something I need to do

**** that

But seriously, this is just for funsies. You are stupid and I don't need a genius to tell me that.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They are not breaking any laws keeping money off shore and leaving the country you moron. And yes, they will bring the money back onshore if there are comparable tax rates. You really don't get it.
          Yes. Loop holes exist.

Jesus Christ, do I have to respond to every dumbass response to a thing I didn't say?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This is why I don't try to discuss this with you rationally. You lack the intelligence necessary to participate in this discussion. Attempting to do so with you is annoying.

I have to go back to the old saying: if you don't want to be called stupid, don't be stupid
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm not calling you stupid now because we disagree. I mean, I'm doing that. But your stupidity has to deal with your inability to follow the discussion beyond a single reply and your absurd leaps in logic that force me to address the nonsensical idiocy your brain invents
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How bad are the tax rates? You haven't said how high they are you just keep saying they're too high.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  How bad are the tax rates? You haven't said how high they are you just keep saying they're too high.
                  U.S. Corporate tax rate is 39.1% which ranks highest among OECD countries. OECD average is 24.1.

Outside of the OECD countries, only two have higher tax rates: UAE at 55% and Chad at 40%.

Even if you account for the deductions a corporation can take, the effective tax rate is still at 27.9%...which would rank them 15th highest in the world.

Comment

obviously, american corporations are suffering under this horrendous burden

you damn fool
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• it's like anything else in this world

you are paying for access to the american market

the american people shouldn't give such a valuable thing away for free

as a conservative, you should be more concerned about american assets (revenue)

not licking the *******s of corporate ****bags
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• the US needs a corporate blacklist, of sorts... a death penalty for corporations

after all, they are people... if so, they should be subject to the death penalty when appropriate
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          obviously, american corporations are suffering under this horrendous burden

you damn fool
                          Please...continue to demonstrate your ignorance...Moron.

Comment

it's like anything else in this world

you are paying for access to the american market

the american people shouldn't give such a valuable thing away for free

as a conservative, you should be more concerned about american assets (revenue)

not licking the *******s of corporate ****bags

Yep...you are a moron. You just don't get it. I guess you are just not capable. Its okay Sava. Not everyone can have thinking skills. Perhaps one day you will actually graduate from moron to idiot. I'm pulling for you!

Comment

the US needs a corporate blacklist, of sorts... a death penalty for corporations

after all, they are people... if so, they should be subject to the death penalty when appropriate
                              Not sure I disagree with that philosophy actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                                Yep...you are a moron. You just don't get it. I guess you are just not capable. Its okay Sava. Not everyone can have thinking skills. Perhaps one day you will actually graduate from moron to idiot. I'm pulling for you!
                                You are a traitor piece of crap who wants to see American assets in the hands of corporations.

**** you, corporate stooge

"sherman shoulda kept burnin" is a slogan that comes to mind

I heard someone on reddit say that
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X