Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his uncle said he'd throw the switch

and the dp saves lives, murderers cant escape from it

but given the reality we'd execute the innocent I'd rather take the risk and do away with the dp

Comment

You see... that's the funny thing. If this had been a black boy accused of killing 9 people, being armed and fleeing, being easily identified, armed and dangerous, the police would not have taken him alive. If you want to save money, lock him in a segregated (black) section of the prison.

Then take the NRA fvcks and sue them for every penny they have. Or remain cowards to the gun lobby and have every psycho puppy get a gun.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

why not just let everyone out of prison??? they might be innocent... no matter what the crime.

come on. really.

Comment

and it was a black boy, as you put it, that killed a cop yesterday. I'm pretty sure he was taken alive today. next argument?

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
            why not just let everyone out of prison??? they might be innocent... no matter what the crime.

come on. really.
            I'd oppose executing them too... The dp is final. The innocent cant be exonerated if you kill them.

Comment

ok let everyone out.

Comment

Constant threats. And even prison personnel saying solitary is cruel.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

or let those who oppose the sentence pay for it. I would be for that.

sentence to death - your taxes go up %20 to pay for it... mine stay the same (yeah I know that will never happen). would you agree to that??

Comment

ok let everyone out.
                    killing people != jailing people

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                      killing people != jailing people
                      ok.......... ??? I think I agree with you. I think.

Comment

Why not have the NRA pay for all prisons? That would make far more sense than your silly idea.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                          Why not have the NRA pay for all prisons? That would make far more sense than your silly idea.
                          why is my idea silly? don't you agree the inmates sentence to death should live? you said that. you did.

Comment

see I'm being reasonable here. I'm willing to let you have your way (so you can sleep at night). I'm just saying you pay for it.

not fair????

Comment

or let those who oppose the sentence pay for it. I would be for that.

sentence to death - your taxes go up %20 to pay for it... mine stay the same (yeah I know that will never happen). would you agree to that??
                              Considering the fact that death sentence is much more expensive than life imprisonment, it is rather those who are Pro death sentence, who should pay

It is an age old question that many of us have debated at one point or another: should executions be legal? Are they an effective deterrent and means of
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

oh I agree!!! that's because death sentence in US means life of appeals. again - you pay for the appeals. I say 9mm.

again, I'm not saying I want to be judge - just lets finish the deal after a jury of my peers have decided.

Comment

Working...
                                X