just a confused little white boy - lets get something back at least

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a confused little white boy - lets get something back at least

yeah the trash white boy that killed all the church people.

now we have to pay for this worthless excuse for a human... sometimes I think it's almost as bad as the crime considering how all that money could help students and families. Seems like the US has some 3000+ on death row - I think. I just looked for a few minutes... http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/deat...death-row-year

I would love to see new drugs tested on these inmates. instead of years and years of small testing groups. IF a new drug happens to wipe out most of them - opps, don't release that to the general public. kinda takes care of two issues with one shot. haha

another could be test crash dummies. start them off at 20mph... and work them up to 80mph off set crashes. IF they live send them to a prison hospital where new doctors are learning the trade of saving people. 4 months later - back to the test track.

the ideas could be endless - now that would be paying your debt to society!

Texas is relieving the prison of it's murderers as quickly as possible, but there's a backlog.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No surprise that there are so many murderers in Texas.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

We do need more organ donors.....
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I wonder if it would bother anyone to literally have a murderer's heart.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I don´t think those organs would be good for anything anymore after getting fried by >= 1 Megavolt ... or pumped full of toxins.

Unless of course they would remove the organs like in Monty Pythons Sketch (in "The Meaning of Liff") about an organ donor
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              I wonder if it would bother anyone to literally have a murderer's heart.
              only maybe if you're alive to think about it....

Comment

WOW a MWHC thrade where he: 'isj nobtt talkkkng llke thiss'
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                  WOW a MWHC thrade where he: 'isj nobtt talkkkng llke thiss'
                  yeah yeah, I know... thought the same thing myself... day 10 - no weed. it aint easy... but doing it

Comment

Why do people favour governments killing people? In America, these tend to be the same people that don't think governments can be trusted to regulate firearms, or control fair access to the medical system... but they can be trusted to put citizens to death. Astonishing.
                    I guess the death penalty is why the US has such a low murder rate... Good deterrent.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

why pay for a life term?? what are you getting for that?

Comment

and lets be real... death sentence means in US = life with countless appeals. kinda not a death sentence.

Comment

So, you kill for financial reasons? Then how about rapists? What about people who don't pay parking tickets?
                          What about the rich? If we kill them, think of the money the government would make!
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

anything that puts you in jail for life... why keep them around? does it make you sleep better at night??

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                              why pay for a life term?? what are you getting for that?
                              The chance top free the person if she was sent to prison innocently ... something that rather regularly happens in american justice.

And much less costs than an execution (which, due to its finality, has lots of retrials of the case, in order to lower the chances of an innocent person being executed ... and still often fails (i.e. gets ijnnocents executed)).

Of course, in cases like the little amok running ****head, there is no doubt about him being guilty ... a policemans bullet would have spared the state lots of costs
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X