Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[civil] "Greece moves closer to eurozone exit after delaying €300m repayment to IMF "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again you edit

All of that is of course bull****. Most are hard workers

Comment

• Then why do muslims have work place participation rates ranging from a high of 50% (for adult males) to a low of 20% in western Europe? That doesn't sound like people who are doing a lot of work. Maybe they are working off the books illegally or something but even muslim academics have said the welfare rate among muslims in Europe is around 60% to 80%.

People give Mexicans and Poles a hard time but those people at least have very good work ethics. Arabs? Not so much.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• One should not be upset at oerdin's "I am the mots retarded comrade there is".

He follows to the letter bresinski and other murican hawks philosophy of nazi germany.
        they regard european social welfare as hedonistic because they are protestants and have misread the "100.000 jews will go to heaven" to "100.000 most hard workers will go to heaven".

One should forgive

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Then why do muslims have work place participation rates ranging from a high of 50% (for adult males) to a low of 20% in western Europe?
          that sounds very low. do you have any proof?

That doesn't sound like people who are doing a lot of work. Maybe they are working off the books illegally or something but even muslim academics have said the welfare rate among muslims in Europe is around 60% to 80%.
          that sounds very high. do you have any proof?
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Then why do muslims have work place participation rates ranging from a high of 50% (for adult males) to a low of 20% in western Europe? That doesn't sound like people who are doing a lot of work. Maybe they are working off the books illegally or something but even muslim academics have said the welfare rate among muslims in Europe is around 60% to 80%.

People give Mexicans and Poles a hard time but those people at least have very good work ethics. Arabs? Not so much.

arabs are just the same as everyone else

Comment

• Except the abysmally high welfare rate and near complete lack of assimillation in several European countries?

Comment

• Tell your behind not to talk so much or make it go to the library and get us a source

Comment

• Meh, I have gone over this on several sites. The welfare rate is sky high while the employment rate is in the toilet. In Germany most of even the kids don't complete high school. Lack of language skills, lack of job skills, and lack of both drive and ambitions leave most on welare. A clear majority. Worse, the kids don't aspire to do better nor do they even see the point to trying. They see HARTZ IV as a good life and actually say that is what they want to be when they grow up (HARTZ is welfare).

Comment

• (http://funnyfarts.net/ - If you think "Yoda farts" are funny...http://funnyfarts.net/)I've actually had some requests to complete the fart trilogy, so I ref...

Comment

• oredin: muslims are all welfare queens
                      everyone else: let's see some evidence for your claims
                      oredin: i've gone over this on several sites that you don't post on
                      everyone else:..........
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Is that place even still active?
                        Yes.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                          You click "Share" under the video, then you click "Embed", then you copy the string that appears and paste it here, and you get this:

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Employees’ religious backgrounds are not registered in German employment statistics. Thus, estimations are based primarily on national origins. Unemployment rates are consistently twice as high for non-Germans, with Turkish nationals appearing to be in the worst situation. In some Länder, the unemployment rate among the young Muslim population is estimated to be around 30%. Even when comparing foreigners to Germans without any qualifications, a greater proportion of foreigners (three quarters) than Germans (one third) are unemployed.
                            Demographics [Return to top] Germany has the largest Muslim population in Western Europe after France. Approximately 3.0 to 3.5 million Muslims live in Germany, and 80% of them do not have German citizenship; 608,000 are German citizens. ((The Federal German agency for statistics (Statistisches Bundesamt) does not provide any data about the religious orientation of

(yes, it's a biased site, but until Dinner gets around to posting his sources it's the best I could find)
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Hey Paiktis,

Catalonian nationalists seem to be winning regional elections...

I wonder where podemos will be now when they loose their cash cow.

"Pablo Iglesias and other Podemos leaders, while indicating sympathy for self-determination of Catalonia, do not support its independence."
                              Last edited by dannubis; September 27, 2015, 15:46.
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                              X