Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[civil] "Greece moves closer to eurozone exit after delaying €300m repayment to IMF "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refugees in, fascists out

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      keep them scared, keep them afraid, keep them angry, show them the poor refugee. He's the source of all their problems and definitely not pchang and his ilk (no offense pchang) that steal you blind and actually bombed syria and armed ISIS.

SHOW IS OVER M**FERS

Because financially successful people are clearly the source of all that is wrong in the world
      This guy is clearly an evil tax evader who is at the root cause of your financial troubles: http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2015...d=hp-stack-dom

Way to go through life as a sore loser. Why take responsibility and try to improve things yourself when you can point at the better off and blame them instead?
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

keep them scared, keep them afraid, keep them angry, show them the poor refugee. He's the source of all their problems and definitely not pchang and his ilk (no offense pchang) that steal you blind and actually bombed syria and armed ISIS.
        are you in a bad situation, feeling shafted by globalisation and a fast changing society? then blame the black guy, the muslim, the immigrant - you know, the people with the least political power. don't, whatever you do, look behind the curtain and see the landlords, bankers and capitalists pulling the strings.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post

Way to go through life as a sore loser. Why take responsibility and try to improve things yourself when you can point at the better off and blame them instead?
          Ah damn. See?

I wasn't going to reply to you because it was a nice (misleading) video but the message was fluffy.

Then you had to go and ruin it all by adding that last line

Comment

• I once went to some doctor and he was very rich. Since I happened to know few things about wealth management he asked me what he should do with his money. It was an astonishingly large sum.
            Then we got to talk and he confessed his anger that the state "made him pay" health insurance that he didn't need, since he could go to private clinics (although they are not equipped at all as the large public hospitals). The sum that he was "made" to pay was miniscule compared to his overall wealth.

I explained to him that he is part of a larger society and while he doesn't need to go to public hospitals, the sum that he does pay, while being next to nothing for him, guaranteed a nation wide health care system for everyone.

He still was angry that he had to pay.
            The "state" was "stealing" him.

And bare in mind that this happened in a culture where thankfully its dream is not to make money and be plastic nor frown down on the less fortunate. In other words, it's not an empty nightmare.

Fascinating.

Comment

• Also, in that video there was a kurd.
              One of the most percecuted minorities in the world under the blessings of the US. Arms, political coverage, the works. (where this video came from).
              The kurd left because of you.

Next goldman sachs.
              The one responsible for creating the structured derivatives that hid greek deficits in the time of joining the euro, and thus, played a major part in the FUBAR, that while painful is not the reason the EU will collapse.

You and your ilk bomb the whole world steal resources, topple governments, have made money your god are completely empty carcasses of human beings and then, you show a nice video of a kurd hiring refugees.

While I get your "personal initiative" approach, it's ****ing hilarious.

Comment

• Next,

you talk about tax evasion.
                It is a problem, perhaps a slightly more accentuated problem that some of the other countries but nowhere near accounts for what's going on.

As for you personally, you are a chinese immigrant or your parents were, left a communist state and became the worse advocate of what money chasing does to a person.

Comment

Also, in that video there was a kurd.
                  One of the most percecuted minorities in the world under the blessings of the US. Arms, political coverage, the works. (where this video came from).
                  The kurd left because of you.

Next goldman sachs.
                  The one responsible for creating the structured derivatives that hid greek deficits in the time of joining the euro, and thus, played a major part in the FUBAR, that while painful is not the reason the EU will collapse.

You and your ilk bomb the whole world steal resources, topple governments, have made money your god are completely empty carcasses of human beings and then, you show a nice video of a kurd hiring refugees.

While I get your "personal initiative" approach, it's ****ing hilarious.
                  He was a Kurdi from Turkey, genius. He did not leave Turkey due to any U.S. policy. Try again.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I once went to some doctor and he was very rich. Since I happened to know few things about wealth management he asked me what he should do with his money. It was an astonishingly large sum.
                    Then we got to talk and he confessed his anger that the state "made him pay" health insurance that he didn't need, since he could go to private clinics (although they are not equipped at all as the large public hospitals). The sum that he was "made" to pay was miniscule compared to his overall wealth.

I explained to him that he is part of a larger society and while he doesn't need to go to public hospitals, the sum that he does pay, while being next to nothing for him, guaranteed a nation wide health care system for everyone.

He still was angry that he had to pay.
                    The "state" was "stealing" him.

And bare in mind that this happened in a culture where thankfully its dream is not to make money and be plastic nor frown down on the less fortunate. In other words, it's not an empty nightmare.

Fascinating.
                    Rich *******s exist everywhere. I have no idea why you seem to think America is special in that regard.

Comment

• He is a communist...
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                        If a half million people pitched their tents in your garden you might get a tad xenophobic yourself.
                        If my garden was as big as Europe ... I wouldn't mind the extra workers.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                          Rich *******s exist everywhere. I have no idea why you seem to think America is special in that regard.

I don't although I do think that its primary model is deficient.

I'm talking about pchang here (and dinner to a lesser degree) that seem to revel on (what they perceive as) other peoples' hard times.

Just a few quotes of grandeur:

_greeks are crooks
                          _the whole country is for sale now
                          _oh you're going to pay
                          _ you are lazy, stupid, whatever other racist **** you can imagine

These are the words of financial genociders.
                          One can discard that as cluelessness (which is the case for dinner, along with this racist it bodes well. Mind you some of his points have merit but are burried under a pile of **** of his overall attitude)

pchang is the vulture that hovers over the dying lion ready to devour it.

It disgusts me

edit: although I do try and find the funny side in all of this.
                          For example pchang mocking the brits about "londonistan" was priceless.
                          Last edited by Bereta_Eder; September 22, 2015, 06:21.

Comment

• How exactly does one commit "financial genocide"? By refusing to loan a dead beat more money when he can't pay what he already owes?

You need to get over your entitlement mentality. The world does not owe you a living nor are you entitled to money for nothing. The sooner Greeks figure that out the better off they will be. Hell, all of the reforms have been stalled ever since the dead beats in Syriza got some more money out of the EU. Where are the promised privitizations?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              How exactly does one commit "financial genocide"? By refusing to loan a dead beat more money when he can't pay what he already owes?

There are many ways.

Kind of like you were a stooge in the campaign that brought misery to millions of people but think you were promoting "democracy".

It can work.

edit: stop editing

Comment

• let me make this clear again.

Greece will exit the euro in 3 months time UNLESS there is a radical re-adjestment of the "bailout".
                                And (MAYBE) there will be...

Reforms (code word for wealth accumulation in large part, few are the real ones) don't play any part.

Is this me who says this?

It's spiegel the largest german magazine and generally regarded as a vehicle of expression of the german gov (in the way that it has links to gov officials and can know their position)

Get over yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X