esspresso
    15.38%
    capuchino
    15.38%
    french
    7.69%
    banana split
    53.85%

I wonder what kind of cKoffee Paiktis drinks?
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I'm ****ting my life away right now
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Tried it once. Didn't like it. Haven't had it again.

But I didn't like beer the first time I tried it, so maybe I should try coffee again.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You have only had coffee once in your life?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

(rah will live to see 100)

Comment

I don't know what these words mean. Which one is ordinary coffee?

Comment

banana split

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  I'm ****ting my life away right now
                  Are you referencing coffee or your posting?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    You have only had coffee once in your life?
                    Yep. Once in college.

But to be fair, since I was around 13 I start almost every day with a caffeinated cola type drink.
                    Pepsi, DP, etc. And the over under is probably well under a 100
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      I don't know what these words mean. Which one is ordinary coffee?
                      This.

Fvck off with the stupid yuppie artfag fancy named coffee bvll****. Just give me a fvcking coffee ffs.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I love coffee. Brewing a nice, fresh pot of coffee is how I start my day. Every day.

I buy whole bean, grinding as needed, and use a drip-style coffee maker. Currently, I'm buying Sumatran beans, which create a pretty rich and robust brew.

The poll choices are just odd.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Rah

I don't like coffee. I can't even stand the smell of the coffee maker when it's making coffee here at work.

Mate
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            I love coffee. Brewing a nice, fresh pot of coffee is how I start my day. Every day.

I buy whole bean, grinding as needed, and use a drip-style coffee maker. Currently, I'm buying Sumatran beans, which create a pretty rich and robust brew.

The poll choices are just odd.
                            Drip style coffee, IIRC, is an American thing. Europeans are more into espresso style coffee.

I remember a co-worker hosted a friend from Italy and he had never seen anything like Starbuck's style coffee (ie, drip) - and he actually liked it (so Ha!).
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

French Press at work, drip at home, espresso out.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X