Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When It Comes To BBQ, What's Your Preference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I had Cilantro Sausage for the first time the other day. Tasty.
    I will have to look that up. Was it grilled, smoked, or prepared some other way?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This isn't a grilling thread.
      WTG, Space Cadet.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
        There is such thing as too much fat in meat. It might be understandable if the meat is tasteless.
        There's absolutely cases like this. But there's a gulf between lots of marbling and connective fat tissue that is basically in edible (unless you love fat)
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          This isn't a grilling thread.
          WTG, Space Cadet.
          Grilling Brisket = insanity.

Smoked FTW
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Isn't Texas also stupid with chili? Like, if it has beans, they say that's not chili?

?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Mostly.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                Isn't Texas also stupid with chili? Like, if it has beans, they say that's not chili?

?
                It's not chile con frijoles you ****ing midwest hayseed. Look, I love midwest chili but let's not pretend its even in the same sport as texas chili.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                  It's not chile con frijoles you ****ing midwest hayseed. Look, I love midwest chili but let's not pretend its even in the same sport as texas chili.
                  Midwestern chili: texas chili :: chicago style "pizza" : actual pizza

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                    Correct. It is better.

Beans are the magical fruit.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

WTF? How can you make chile without beans?
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Poorly, I suspect
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy View Post
                          Grilling Brisket = insanity.

Smoked FTW
                          We were talking about cilantro sausage which seems like it could be cooked a number of ways.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Cilantro is brilliant if you like to use really hot peppers - it doesn't diminish the initial taste/ impact of the pepper, but greatly reduces the after burn.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                              Cilantro is brilliant if you like to use really hot peppers - it doesn't diminish the initial taste/ impact of the pepper, but greatly reduces the after burn.
                              Interesting
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X