X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sava seems more honest than Kidicious

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Except I don't wear skirts. Nothing that I've ever said indicates that. It's an insult so stupid that it can only be an indication of your inability to feel sympathy.
      I've been to a windy -40 and my balls were OK, so I abscribe your problem to a failure to dress adequately. You'll get no sympathy for not knowing that cold weather means appropiate clothing.

Also, what biological advantage is there to freezing your balls Einstein?
      How should I know? I mentioned 5000 years of civilization. You know, that bit at the end of hominid history characterised by lots of tecnological advancement and very little evolution?
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
        I've seen the photos
        Are you talking about when you're making a poo, because that can't be helped?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Sava seems more honest than Kidicious
          . Lie

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
            I've been to a windy -40 and my balls were OK, so I abscribe your problem to a failure to dress adequately. You'll get no sympathy for not knowing that cold weather means appropiate clothing.

How should I know? I mentioned 5000 years of civilization. You know, that bit at the end of hominid history characterised by lots of tecnological advancement and very little evolution?
            I take it you aren't familiar with Oklahoma weather. You sure do like to judge people without walking a mile in their shoes. Why don't you shave your balls and move to Oklahoma and then maybe I will listen to your judgement.

Comment

I take it you aren't familiar with Oklahoma weather. You sure do like to judge people without walking a mile in their shoes. Why don't you shave your balls and move to Oklahoma and then maybe I will listen to your judgement.
              You mean just like you call everybody all sorts of names? You must spend a lot of time traveling about and living in their shoes, given your posting history.

Why would I move to a ****hole like Oklahoma? I'd rather move to Canada. In any case, I don't have problems with being in -20° to -40°, again, luckily we live in an era in which such temperatures can be easily dealt with using appropiate gear.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

If you were capable of feeling sympathy you would have asked a simple question and not called my home a ****hole when I asked for sympathy. Our weather is very unpredictable. That's the issue. I can't just wear a heavy coat 24/7.

Comment

Are you talking about when you're making a poo, because that can't be helped?
                  It is possible you could have been pooping as well. But seeing the stream go into your mouth like that... well, it was a bit overwhelming. I didn't have time to think of every scenario.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If you were capable of feeling sympathy you would have asked a simple question and not called my home a ****hole when I asked for sympathy. Our weather is very unpredictable. That's the issue. I can't just wear a heavy coat 24/7.
                    My first law about giving sympathy to other people is them not being arrogant racist douchebags, especially if they ask for sympathy at the same time as they behave like that.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                      My first law about giving sympathy to other people is them not being arrogant racist douchebags, especially if they ask for sympathy at the same time as they behave like that.
                      I won't bother you about this anymore.

Comment

Do try to learn how to dress appropiately at least.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I feel the deepest sympathy for anyone who read this thread, or even saw it.

Comment

Working...
                          X