Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if i made fun of male pattern baldness, how many of you would i be insulting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still a fairly full head of hair, but definitely thinning on top. Plenty of grey, too. But hey, I'm 61.

In response to the OP query: No, not offended or insulted by mockery of baldness.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Still a fairly full head of hair, but definitely thinning on top. Plenty of grey, too. But hey, I'm 61.

In response to the OP query: No, not offended or insulted by mockery of baldness.
      61? Wtf?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
        "hello children, would you like to help me shave my mustache?"

Comment

A bit thinning at the crown, but I have very thin hair. If I had thicker hair, it wouldn't even be recognizable. No grey in sight. I'm 30.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

My mother's father was bald and her brothers are definitely balding. My (younger) brother is losing his hair quite rapidly as well. Which makes it strange that I have a full, thick head of hair (I'm 35 - got a few strands of white and if I grow out the stubble for a few days my chin is peppered [salted?] with white).
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You are not 35 yet, lying liar
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Close enough, at least within a standard deviation .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Your face is a standard deviation
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Indeed, it is much handsomer than average

Comment

Indeed. I'd **** it
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X