Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if i made fun of male pattern baldness, how many of you would i be insulting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Speaking of not being manly enough, my NaNoWriMo group has a booth at a local book festival today. They want me to make an appearance so that I can help with the booth and, conceivably, because they enjoy my presence. The new chick will be there. My ex and her boyfriend will also be there. It's been 11 months since I've had serious contact with my ex. I know she misses having me as a friend. Should I man the **** up and go?
    fulfilling social obligations is womanly
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I never thought my hair was great, so meh.
      yeah

i wouldn't mind baldness if i was ginger
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well, the alternative is that I dick around at home all day. It's a book festival. Theoretically, that's the kind of thing I might enjoy. Like, as long as it were inside and didn't involve people and weren't loud and stuff. Like, I like reading books, alone, in my room.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

My forehead has been getting bigger since my mid 20's and the hair on top is thinning. It's taking it's sweet time though. I'd rather it just all fell out long ago. I shaved my head in late teens - early 20's, so never really had much use for the stuff anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Well, the alternative is that I dick around at home all day. It's a book festival. Theoretically, that's the kind of thing I might enjoy. Like, as long as it were inside and didn't involve people and weren't loud and stuff. Like, I like reading books, alone, in my room.
            it is very difficult to tell what the manly option here is...
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              My forehead has been getting bigger since my mid 20's and the hair on top is thinning.
              sounds more like a fivehead
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If it's Louis L'amour books that's the manliest option on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  sounds more like a fivehead
                  Going on sixhead ...

Comment

it is very difficult to tell what the manly option here is...
                    The manly thing is to act offended by her boyfriend and challenge him to a fight.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

for me personally, i wouldn't mind if baldness affected back hair
                      The growth of back hair is stimulated by the same hormone that is involved in male pattern baldness (DHT or dihydrotestosterone).

Comment

well i'm glad i only have the back hair then
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wish I had hairier balls.

Comment

Got the widow's peak going, but beyond that it's all still there; and only a small sprinkle of grey. Not bad for 41.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              I wish I had hairier balls.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Thanks for having the appropriate amount of sympathy for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X