• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN can go **** itself

yesterday, i was in the lobby of a building where i was visiting friends

CNN was on the TV in the lobby

"NORTH KOREA DEFENSE MINISTER EXECUTED. KILLED BY ANTI AIRCRAFT GUNS"

... while a bunch of stock footage of scary looking military machines blasting away plays on loop

OMG NORTH KOREA I AM SOI SCAREDS

WOLF BLITZER TELL ME TO BE SCAREDS

and today:

South Korea's spy agency said it cannot confirm the execution of North Korea defense chief Hyon Yong Chol, hours after making the opposite claim to South Korean lawmakers.

**** YOU CNN
    JUST **** YOU
    To us, it is the BEAST.

You should watch Fox news instead.

That way you'd get fair and balanced news.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

How is a dictatorial regime executing a member of government noteworthy? Or even scary?
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
        You should watch Fox news instead.

That way you'd get fair and balanced news.
        That just means that the presenter is fair-haired, and they don't tell you what they balance them against. (it could be a bucket of ****)
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
          Or even scary?
          THEY SHOWED BIG ARMORED VEHICLES SHOOTING THINGS

OVER AND OVER

I mean, if Kim Jong fat kid can do that to his own minister... I COULD BE NEXTG
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
            That just means that the presenter is fair-haired, and they don't tell you what they balance them against. (it could be a bucket of ****)
            Fox is America's most trusted news source so everything they broadcast must be true.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Executed by AA guns is such a specific piece of intel. I kind of wonder how that gets screwed up.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                THEY SHOWED BIG ARMORED VEHICLES SHOOTING THINGS

OVER AND OVER

I mean, if Kim Jong fat kid can do that to his own minister... I COULD BE NEXTG
                Don´t worry ... according to what I read, execution by AA-Guns is a method of execution that is reserved only for high ranking members of the North Korean government.
                So, unless you are a high ranking member of the north Korean government, young Kim surely won´t execute you with AA-Guns
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Deranged leader of a nuclear state that is technically in a state of war with a major ally randomly executes a trusted General because he fell asleep while said deranged leader speaks. No reason that this is news....
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

don't be an idiot
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      don't be an idiot
                      NO U.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

NPR covered this too. What about other countries?
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          NPR covered this too. What about other countries?
                          Has been in german news, together with satellite photos that are supposed to show the location of the execution, together with AA-guns and tribune for the other high ranking government officials, that are "invited" to watch the execution
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Sava,

Uh...okay.

You?

Or maybe you think a lunatic like Kim will somehow develop some sense and play nice? No chance he will pop a cork and do something incredibly stupid? Thinking maybe his Generals will stop him...assuming their body parts aren't all over Pyongyang?

Just curious why you think this doesn't speak to his mental instability and if you do, why you don't think this is news.
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

They're torturing people and starving people. What is our media up to?
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X