WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    Also, if you spend too much time asking us to micromanage your romantic life--and then poking holes in our advice--you will wake up one morning and find you've quit your job to join the Marines.
    Look, I'm great at being a boyfriend. I've got ~8 years of experience with that. Be patient. Be kind. Don't lie about being in love with your bestfriend. Bla bla bla.

It's getting to the boyfriend stage where I struggle.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Called. 20 minute conversation. We're playing board games tomorrow evening. I got this.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I would Hope SO!
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          And the proper response to this question with a woman you like is ALWAYS, "for you, darling, I got more than enough wood"
          I'll remember that the next time I play with my 12 year old niece.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

[COMMENT][/COMMENT]
            Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Called. 20 minute conversation. We're playing board games tomorrow evening. I got this.
            Well played sport. Good luck tomorrow and I don't mean with the game. Unless you act like a total jerk it is win, win, win.
            j
            To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Paging Ecofarm!
              Last edited by Thoth; May 9, 2015, 00:57. Reason: x-post
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

like a boss

Comment

Working...
                X