Hillary Clinton uses slave labor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Cockney's talking about how my experience didn't mean dick and how working hard doesn't help. Hm, maybe he's a counterexample, I wonder?
    in some jobs i worked hard, in some i worked indifferently and in others still i did almost nothing. the point, dear boy, is that working hard or hardly working made no difference at all to what i went on to do; it often made no difference in the job i was doing at the time. most people who do this for years, or the poor sods who have to do it their whole lives, realise this because it is extremely obvious.

i ended up starting my own business and then emigrated. i now work with my mind and make about as much as a bank manager. i live a painfully bourgeois life these days.

Oh....

Hmm
    they owed me money and refused to pay. so i took some stuff as compensation and also as a '**** you'. my only regret is not taking more.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
    X