Giancarlo - I've got some more twink pics to post

Comment

Nobody guessed the last one yet.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Oh, sorry, that was Ming - the joke is that he felches roos

Comment

What ever happened to YoYoYoHey?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

The story I was told was that Markos really hated him for whatever reason, so while Spink was allowed to unofficially return to the forums, YYYH had to stay underground

Comment

I remember they both spammed to death some other forum (Age of Kings?), and YYYH tried to do the same here. But I don't think that was it...
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by YoYoYoHeyyy View Post
                Hint: I'm English, I'm a member of the BNP, and I hate brown people.
                Can you give us a hint?
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You all be wrong. Spink and YYYH actually spammed APOLYTON. Both came from the Alpha OWO forums that Firaxis used to run for Alpha Centuri. Poly in those days had a SMAC forum, but also was covering Civilization: Call to Power, seen as an abomination from SMAC and Firaxis fans - so Spink and YYYH spammed the crap out of the Apolyton CtP board and got themselves permabanned.

Also YYYH came back as well under a DL, but got board and left.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Wait, people used to post in the on topic forums?
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I remember when I first started posting here, I didn't even know there was an ot and it took me a few years before I posted in it.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        Wait, people used to post in the on topic forums?
                        Apolyton was once the most popular (and possibly influential) Civ site on the internet...
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So it was like what CFC is now? That is to say, full of noisy retards and a signal to noise ratio approaching 0?
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

So it was like what CFC is now? That is to say, full of noisy retards and a signal to noise ratio approaching 0?
                            That's Apolyton most of the time. Except there's only a few noisy retards and people keep arguing with them.

Comment

Apolyton always had a more casual attitude than CFC, even back when moderators moderated and OT posts didn't count. As far as its noisy ****** quotient... well... there was actual enthusiasm for the Civ series way back when. YMMV.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yeah moderation there was always more harsh. To the point where they sucked a lot of the fun out of it.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X