X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    the voices in your head?
    We agree to disagree.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It is not an act. No one keeps up an act this long without ever slipping
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well, you know... except for the 15 year old girl who is Ming.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          How is a turing test irrelevant? Give a chimp a keyboard and try to communicate with it. Oops, you can't, chimps aren't smart enough to understand abstract concepts like language. Or only marginally so at best.
          there's a joke about AAHZ somewhere in here.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I think HC has earned a banana.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Hey you guise it's AAHZ here (hi lol!)

First of all I am Putting a Poast in this thrade BecKause I saw my name in it.

secKondly I would like to congratulate Kidicious on winning another deBate, in this thrade. I mean it was no cKontest... he PWNed everyBody LOL!

welP, thats it for now... for any further AAHZ-info™ I encKourage you to check out the cKurrent AAHZ-Thrade™
              KTHXBAI!
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post

Comment

I can't wait for the chimps to start throwing their poop at the judge.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                    Wait a minute...you don't mean...AAHZ...no....could he be?

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                    Hey you guise it's AAHZ here (hi lol!)

First of all I am Putting a Poast in this thrade BecKause I saw my name in it.

secKondly I would like to congratulate Kidicious on winning another deBate, in this thrade. I mean it was no cKontest... he PWNed everyBody LOL!

welP, thats it for now... for any further AAHZ-info™ I encKourage you to check out the cKurrent AAHZ-Thrade™
                    KTHXBAI!
                    I think he could!
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      Chimps often outperform humans on some intelligence tests.
                      Makes you doubt the intelligence test.

Seriously, whenever I read that some animal is as intelligent as a 2 year old or 4 year old or whatever I think 'WTF'. It just proves that we have no understanding of intelligence.

Have you ever seriously watched how a baby human learns? It is incredible.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        Want to place a bet on that?
                        So long as the human in question isn't comatose? Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                          Makes you doubt the intelligence test.
                          Why? That's not very rational.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If the test seems to show something that violates the observations of anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes around a young human child, the test is suspect.

What is more likely, that suddenly chimps are way smarter than the ****-throwing semi-arboreal opportunistic predators that we know them to be, or that the test for something poorly understood isn't very good?

Comment

Because it isn't measuring what I consider intelligence. A significant part of the scientific community agrees.

So you can understand: I could call a test where we check your pee for MJ an intelligence test but that wouldn't make it one.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                If the test seems to show something that violates the observations of anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes around a young human child, the test is suspect.
                                Speaking of experience. How much do you have with primates?
                                or children for that matter
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X