• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should try to stop drinking
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Y
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

you should move to a better state too
        (apologies if your location isn't much of a choice)
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

OK

Comment

yeah, that's the one

get out of there as fast as you can
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My son and my church is here.

Comment

Bring your son with. Find something more productive to do on Sundays.

I should be a life coach.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Neither of those things are possible.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Why does she have custody? Because she has bi-polar? That's horrible. You should think of your son first. **** her. Why did she get pregnant. That is ****ed up. Seriously. It seems like I'm being a dick but you should take care of yourself and your child.
                      You are being a dick, Kid. Like I said, you don't know the first thing, so your assumptions are pretty much wrong and, right now, I don't have the time to correct you.

Maybe you should say the same thing to Pekka as you've said to me, seeing as this is his thread and he's asking for advice...?
                      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

I have no beef with you. It's with your ex, whom you seem to want to protect.

Comment

You see Kid, Möbius (autocorrect just did that) is a lot more mature than you and isn't a raging loon.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            I have no beef with you. It's with your ex, whom you seem to want to protect.
                            Why on earth would you have a beef with a woman you've never met on the basis that she got custody prior to being diagnosed bipolar, even when Mobius is OK with it? Look at it objectively Kid, it suggests an irrational hatred of women.

Comment

Yeah, Kid. What evidence do you have that Mobius would be a better parent than his bipolar ex?

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                                Why on earth would you have a beef with a woman you've never met on the basis that she got custody prior to being diagnosed bipolar, even when Mobius is OK with it? Look at it objectively Kid, it suggests an irrational hatred of women.
                                Mobius is waiting to ambush me so I won't comment on what Idk.

That said, you said it's bad to bad mouth the other parent. Did you mean it's ok if you have a vagina or that it's ok if you are bi-polar?

Comment

Working...
                                X