X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goatshagging neolibs

(mobius, stay)

Comment

• Later this morning, at a small municipal airport just north of downtown Dallas, Perry will join a growing field of Republican candidates for president that includes fellow Texan Sen. Ted Cruz, Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida and former business executive Carly Fiorina. Former Florida governor Jeb Bush and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker are also likely candidates for the Republican ticket. Bush said Thursday morning he would announce his decision on June 15.
      Lord help us.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• We should totally get the Republican nominee by staging a Hunger Games involving the 10+ potential candidates.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• It would definitely be more entertaining then watching them debate.

I hate gays,
          No. I hate gays more.
          No one hates gays more than I do.
          I think I'm gay.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think District South Carolina (or would it be District Southeast at this stage?) is at a distinct disadvantage by having Lindsey Graham as its tribute.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Hmm all the republicans candidates...that's the type of thing that would make me volunteer for the games.
              The fact that I'm a republican really makes this sad.

IF only the dems would put up a candidate that I could vote for.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The seemingly every four year Republican self destruction show makes another appearance.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Moderate Republicans need not apply.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well, there is Pataki (who I was shocked actually officially declared)

Comment

• There are options, people just feel like they are not.

Pataki, Sanders, O'Malley, Chaffee.

All are quite reasonable options.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Well, there is Pataki (who I was shocked actually officially declared)
                        Embarrassed to say I had to google him.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The clown car just keeps getting more crowded
                          Rick Perry to Run for President in 2016, Shrugging Off 2012

ADDISON, Tex. — Rick Perry, the former Texas governor whose 2012 campaign for the White House turned into a political disaster that humbled and weakened the most powerful Republican in the state, announced Thursday that he will run for president again in 2016.

Mr. Perry is the latest candidate to officially enter a crowded field of Republican presidential contenders, declared and undeclared, several of whom have Texas ties and have overshadowed him in recent months, including Senator Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush, the brother of former President George W. Bush, Mr. Perry’s predecessor in the governor’s mansion.

“We will make it through the Obama years,” he told a cheering crowd at a small municipal airport here in Addison, a northern suburb of downtown Dallas. Saying, “It’s time,” he declared in an impassioned speech, ”I am running for the presidency of the United States of America.”

edit: I see rah's post already mentioned it.

Comment

• Wow I can't believe I beat someone hearing something. I'm usually last.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Wow I can't believe I beat someone hearing something. I'm usually last.
                              Just in case:

Jesus rose from the dead! It doesn't matter how your life has been, if you repent and change your ways you can have eternal life!

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                                Lord help us.
                                Don't worry. He will open his mouth, say something stupid, and everyone will remember what a moron he is.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X