No announcement yet.

More proof women are oppressing men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way that makes any sense at all, is if you use a definition of 'men' that is actually 'men like Kid'. If that's the definition you want to go with, then I am indeed a man-hater.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
      The only way that makes any sense at all, is if you use a definition of 'men' that is actually 'men like Kid'. If that's the definition you want to go with, then I am indeed a man-hater.
      You don't know your ******* from a hole in the ground. On the one hand, there are feminists who believe that PIV is rape. You aren't bothered by them at all. On the other hand, you have a group of people who are sick of people like that demonizing men and spreading hatred, and speak up about it. It makes perfect sense that you hate all men.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        You don't know your ******* from a hole in the ground. On the one hand, there are feminists who believe that PIV is rape. You aren't bothered by them at all.
        On the other hand, there are actual human beings who believe the world is flat, and that god created the planet 6000 years ago. I'm not particularly bothered by those crazies either. Bemused sure, amused definitely, but not bothered.

On the other hand, you have a group of people who are sick of people like that demonizing men and spreading hatred, and speak up about it. It makes perfect sense that you hate all men.
        It's definitely understandable that the mere existence of a miniscule number of nutters who you'd know nothing about or ever hear from if you didn't keep going looking for them, would cause you to join a misogynist group and turn into a mental.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
          OMFG.
          I hope that is satire.
          Edit: Nope.
          It is very, very close to what I used to believe for so many years.
          Took me years to even imagine sex could be anything else than rape.

And yes, it's MRAs that drained my attention to this page.
          I kind of discovered that I was (past tense) very close to those radFem, without knowing it.

The link I posted was about mocking my former view on sex.
          The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            On the other hand, there are actual human beings who believe the world is flat, and that god created the planet 6000 years ago. I'm not particularly bothered by those crazies either. Bemused sure, amused definitely, but not bothered.

It's definitely understandable that the mere existence of a miniscule number of nutters who you'd know nothing about or ever hear from if you didn't keep going looking for them, would cause you to join a misogynist group and turn into a mental.
            You're horrible. All of this is crap and you'll never stop with it. Reason is your greatest enemy.

Comment

is your greatest enemy.
              Oh the irony..

Comment

Hehe. On second thought I think I will bring up how outraged you are about the small minority that doesn't want to serve at gay weddings.

Comment

Hey you guise it's AAHZ again (it's Pronounced "Oz" lol.) I am just Putting another Poast in this thrade to tell y'all how much I enjoy reading Kidicious Poasts. He PWNs PeoPle, his arguments are flawless, and his logicK is infallible. He is BasicKally the PrototyPe "PerfecKt Poaster." I feel sorry for any who cKross the mighty Kidicious.

This is now one of my new favorite thrades, just BecKause I get to see Kidicious make fools out of PeoPle. Thank you for reading my Poast and I will just Be over there enjoying my PoPcKorn and this thrade.

and... GO!
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I kind of assumed the "a" in "AAHZ" was like in "ass".

Comment

lol noPe sorry GriBBler
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

Yeah, like AAHZhole...
                        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

As much as I aPPreciate the attention, you guise, this thrade is aBout Kidicious PWNing everyBody and I don't want to derail this fantasticK discKussion. So let's get BacK on toPicK nao.

and... GO!
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

Did Kid get you to wear a woman's wig the other day and PWN your AAHZhole after he got you drunk?
                            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

another mystery solved.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yes, he does act like his ***** quite a bit.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X