More proof women are oppressing men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Have I been raping my girlfriend all this time?
    Depends.
    Have you PIV-ed her?

Just to recall a basic fact: Intercourse/PIV is always rape, plain and simple. This is a developed recap from what I’ve been saying in various comments here and there in the last two years or…

I’ve always said PIV is rape [...] How can you possibly see it otherwise? Intercourse is the very means through which men oppress us, from which we are not allowed to escape, yet some instances of or PIV and intercourse may be chosen and free? That makes no sense at all.
    [...]
    Sex for men is the unilateral penetration of their penis into a woman [...] whether she thinks she wants it or not – which is the definition of rape [...]
    The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

In my experience drunk women are much more likely to have sex with you.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Some need that edge and others don't.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

OMFG.

I hope that is satire.

Edit: Nope.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Also, if you get a blow job from a woman who is high it generally will be horrible.

Comment

Then you should probably stop having sex with drunk/high women.
              Since I've NEVER had a Bad BJ, I don't agree with your experience.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                OMFG.

I hope that is satire.

Edit: Nope.
                It's an extremely tiny uber feminist blog, that the MRA groups pull out every time they want to claim that all women hate men. I wonder how much it annoys the writer that 99.9% of her page hits come from misogynistic *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Then you should probably stop having sex with drunk/high women.
                  Since I've NEVER had a Bad BJ, I don't agree with your experience.
                  Drunk women do just fine. If they're really good stay away though.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    It's an extremely tiny uber feminist blog, that the MRA groups pull out every time they want to claim that all women hate men. I wonder how much it annoys the writer that 99.9% of her page hits come from misogynistic *******s.
                    First, however tiny that blog is is no indication of the popularity of such man-hating within your movement. That particular extreme man-hating isn't that popular. However, all general man-hating is the norm.

The question is why don't you clean your own house? Outsiders have to identify these bigots because feminists don't. Then you don't even have the decency not to attack those shining light on sexist *******s. Why is that? Hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      First, however tiny that blog is is no indication of the popularity of such man-hating within your movement. That particular extreme man-hating isn't that popular. However, all general man-hating is the norm.
                      Yes Kid, I'm clearly a member of a movement that hates men, despite me being a man and enjoying every second of being a man.

The question is why don't you clean your own house? Outsiders have to identify these bigots because feminists don't. Then you don't even have the decency not to attack those shining light on sexist *******s. Why is that? Hmmmm
                      Most people feel absolutely no need to go searching for the 7 people on the planet who are actually spouting that radfem nonsense and to give them a shitload of free publicity. The only reason you MRA tools do it, is because then you can pretend that the idiotic crap they spout has some connection with mainstream feminism. It's dishonest of course, but then we've come to expect that from your grimy little organization.

Comment

Saying it's 7 people is purposely down playing hatred against men, and a very good indication that you hate men. And you don't even believe PIV is always rape. It's no wonder why people hate your man-hating movement and why you are so threatened by them. The truth is, as you yourself have stated, MRAs are more if a threat to you than those who actually preach hatred. Why is that kentonio? Why are you downplaying actual bigots and attacking those who argue against bigotry and hatred?

Comment

What a ****ed in the head loon!
                          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Saying it's 7 people is purposely down playing hatred against men, and a very good indication that you hate men. And you don't even believe PIV is always rape. It's no wonder why people hate your man-hating movement and why you are so threatened by them. The truth is, as you yourself have stated, MRAs are more if a threat to you than those who actually preach hatred. Why is that kentonio? Why are you downplaying actual bigots and attacking those who argue against bigotry and hatred?
                            MRA groups are much more of a threat to me than a few radfem nutters, because..

a) There's a lot more pathetic, self hating guys in the world who seem to need to cling to MRA bull**** to explain why they fail so hard at life than there are radfems.

b) I'm unfortunate enough to have to share a gender with you misogynistic wankers. There's a very real danger then when you *******s shout loudly enough, women might start wondering if all guys share some part of your asshattery.

In summary, you and your buddies are a disgrace to the male gender, and I'm ashamed that someone who shares the same huge advantages as we do could be such a whiny little prick about it.

Comment

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

That's not man-hating at all.

First, everything you said is complete ****ing bull****. On the other hand, we're talking about actual real **** about your movement that you are denying. More evidence of how much you hate men. Man-hating is the norm for feminists. You're a typical feminist. A man-hater.

Comment

Working...
                                X