No announcement yet.

TRAITORS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, people generally don't circumscribe what they say exclusively to the legal meanings of words.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Since people are suggesting they should be charged, I think using the legal term is quite appropriate.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        Since people are suggesting they should be charged, I think using the legal term is quite appropriate.
        Why bother? They broke the literal letter of the law, yet apparently it doesn't matter. So why quibble about the legal specifics of anything else?

Comment

• I'd argue that reminding those insistent on them being charged for treason of the legal meaning, and then resorting to it's regular meaning for regular arguments is better. That way, you avoid looking like an ass while trying to sound clever.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Since people are suggesting they should be charged, I think using the legal term is quite appropriate.
            Please, do quote who here supported them being charged for treason.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• How about the guy who entitled this thread TRAITORS and then said, "Stick the ****ers in jail, I say!"?

That framed the argument and can be inferred in other statements by other persons that do not directly state it.

Comment

• Yeah, but who takes Mobius seriously?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Who should take any of us seriously?

Comment

How about the guy who entitled this thread TRAITORS and then said, "Stick the ****ers in jail, I say!"?

That framed the argument and can be inferred in other statements by other persons that do not directly state it.
                    Oh, you mean the guy who posted the article which mentions that silly law which, in theory, would allow them to be jailed? And never mentions trying them for treason?
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• PS, Israel - talk about wagging the dog...

Just who is in charge of the US these days?
                      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Must taste nice for the Republicans, having their tongues so far up Netanyahu's butthole that they're in danger of tickling his tonsils...?
                          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
                          X