No announcement yet.

Shootings in Denmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering your jail sentences top out at like 5 years and then parole maybe this was for the best.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
      Too bad he got killed, it would have been better if he had survived and we could hear his reasonings from him and not speculation. And it would have been better had he got to jail, to serve his sentence.
      If he was a good fundie Islamist, he would have recorded a message beforehand like the rest. Sounds like he was more a copycat killer with a death wish.

But we will see.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Considering your jail sentences top out at like 5 years and then parole maybe this was for the best.
        Norway and Denmark are two different countries
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
          Norway and Denmark are two different countries
          Lies. It's all just scandinavia right?

my bad
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I'm just avoiding this, my reaction to much carnage these days
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
              You heartless son of a *****, **** you.
              While I always enjoy a good TROLOL, I actually feel a little bad because I like you.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I read a nice analysis about that.
                In justapostiction to France,
                Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, see their social welfare state being eroded.
                I think in Sweden Nazi-party (or, racist anti-immigration party) came first in the euroelections.
                The scandis are turning into hermetic racial identity making it very difficult for outsiders to merge.

This has little to do with France where the problem is mainly financial and touches both french original citizens and naturalized french citizens.

Kind of stupid though to make fun of a god that pisses people off.
                Of course, that's free speech. completely protected and the attacks completely undefensible.

Comment

Since Nikolai registered as a member here in 2000, nearly 1000 people (991 from 2000-2011) have died as a result of firearms in Denmark.

Gun law, gun control statistics, number of guns in Denmark, gun deaths, firearm facts and policy, armed violence, public health and development

He's been strangely silent on the issue of gun violence in Denmark... until... what, an Arab or Muslim man shoots up some place?

I'm not saying bigotry is the motivation for this thread... it just seems that his outrage on this issue is... selective

Spoiler:
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How many of those 991 were killed because they supported human rights?
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X