No announcement yet.

Terminator: Genisys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the first two Terminators, thought the 3rd was meh, except for the nuclear war scene at the end, and was greatly disappointed with Terminator:Salvation. I felt like that movie had the potential to be way better than what it ended up being, though it was still better than T:3.

I liked the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Though Lena Headey kinda annoyed me in that show. She makes a much better Cersei Lannister. I think the plot was both getting interesting and spinning out of control for the writers. If it had of continued I think it could have gotten really good or completely horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      Matt Smith was my favorite Doctor. He was the only one I could really relate to.
      Just FYI

I don't hate him.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
        Have you guys seen the Sarah Connor Chronicles? This reminds me of them. By the end there were so many interwoven alternative timelines everyone was confused - the characters, the audience, and I suspect the writers and directors. They were cool
        Awesome show
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

korn: agree
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
            Have you guys seen the Sarah Connor Chronicles? This reminds me of them. By the end there were so many interwoven alternative timelines everyone was confused - the characters, the audience, and I suspect the writers and directors. They were cool
            Liked the show, absolutely hated the ending. It destroyed the show for me.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

yeah, the ending sucked

that show had so much potential
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, I enjoyed it too, but have blacked out my memory of the ending due to it's suckiness.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

same

I can't recall the ending at all.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X