Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want a safer pregnancy? Tell her to swallow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that's I study I want to peer-review.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Now that's I study I want to peer-review.
      I don't... are you into bukakke?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
        Just in case it wasn't obvious, this isn't specifically because CMU CS students and staff aren't qualified to do this kind of research, but because none of them has ever had a chick swallow their jizz.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

This strikes me as total bull****. Hint: If you come up with a statistically significant result that makes no sense at all, chances are it is because it isn't actually significant and all you are looking at is noise.

But if you wanna tell your wife that BJs will pop out those kids she's always wanted I won't say anything to her
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post

But if you wanna tell your wife that BJs will pop out those kids she's always wanted I won't say anything to her
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This is something I always suspected, or hoped
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Except you can't really use that excuse any more
                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

at least probably not with his wife
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well I can't use that excuse as I don't want any more kids, not that I need to anyway, and it is already well known that sex is also good for headaches and period pains - for 'medicinal purposes'...
                    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Sex as medicine.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        Problem with this study is it would be hard to give women placebo semen...

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        /me sits in a corner.

*joins Lorizael since he had the same thought...*
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Google "sex and longevity" or "sex health benefits" and you'll see plenty of scientific evidence that lots of orgasms are good for us...

Should health professionals recommend more orgasms in a committed relationship as an effective tool of health promotion?

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            at least probably not with his wife
                            Mrs Horse is now too old to get pregnant so that news isn't going to move her one way or the other. But I'm happy for you younger guys..
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                              Mrs Horse is now too old to get pregnant so that news isn't going to move her one way or the other. But I'm happy for you younger guys..
                              You could always try convincing her that it helps build strong bones and stave off osteoporosis.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, lots of calcium in come...

Comment

Working...
                                X