Clear All

• America in a picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	xfqxokf9jzrktkdibdnw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	9136077
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

America in a picture

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

America in a picture.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

HC's picture left out 1/3 of the country.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
          Typical
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm more interested in the part left out in SB's picture.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sorry, America in a picture:

Comment

By the way, MRT, isn't that photo almost 40 years old? Are protests against forced busing really america in a picture? Were they ever?

Probably also worth noting that forced busing was one of the stupidest and least effective desegregation policies.

Comment

What happened to Hawaii?
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Not part of the American continents.

Comment

Then he's doing better than Mitt Romney.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        By the way, MRT, isn't that photo almost 40 years old? Are protests against forced busing really america in a picture? Were they ever?

Probably also worth noting that forced busing was one of the stupidest and least effective desegregation policies.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Sorry, America in a picture:

This picture has more curves.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Have you ever taken a class where you discuss symbolism in visual media?

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              Seriously, he is really ****ing dense sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X