No announcement yet.

Have you ever posted a selfie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      No surprise there ... it's a pre-requisite for running Apolyton.

yep gotta agree with that one.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm pretty selfie-lite I have to say, maybe the odd one for stuff like Movember and the like...

Otherwise I rely on other people - though I must admit I ruthlessly cull any pics of me that don't show me in a good light...
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Q: what do Nikolai and Alby have in common?
          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
            Of course I have. I'm kind of cute.
            Me too

Comment

I'm kinda cute too - but I know it so I don't have to show off all the time...

What sort of antisocial indicator is that?

Comment

MOBE, please get a better avatar.

Comment

absolutely
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

But, it's the one that Aeson gave me - what's wrong with it?

Comment

It's really cool with all that ginger hair, it's really easy to spot my posts

Comment

Needs more buns. You know, to make up for Sava.

Comment

Nobody could make up for Sava

Comment

But the buns...

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                              It's really cool with all that ginger hair, it's really easy to spot my posts
                              Oh, don't worry MOBIUS, nobody has trouble spotting your posts.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                                Q: what do Nikolai and Alby have in common?
                                As little as possible, I hope.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X