The List (a brilliant idea)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List (a brilliant idea)

The List is an awesome idea. Unfortunately, a homicidal maniac came up with it, but it needs to continue with an improvement. That is, it should change and we should all get to vote on who is included in The List. In that way those on The List shouldn't just be chosen by a homicidal maniac.

Here's the thing though, the spirit in which The List was created should continue. So don't vote for people you like. Vote for people you hate, and wish were banned from Apolyton so they could re-evalute their lives. In this way people like Kidicious, Ben Kenobi and others who don't use their brains can have a shot at life.

Discuss.

That is not the true spirit of The List. It's about wanting people banned, not to help them. We need to make it non-partisan.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
      Vote for people you hate, and wish were banned from Apolyton so they could re-evalute their lives.
      You wanna buy some death sticks?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm glad George Lucas took a stand against drug abuse. Surely many lost, struggling youth watched that movie and were saved.

Comment

Working...
        X