Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you think that you're the only person in the community who wishes that other posters were dead? Don't you find that a bit alarming?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      So you think that you're the only person in the community who wishes that other posters were dead? Don't you find that a bit alarming?
      I don't even want people banned, but I would still vote for people who deserve it.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So you don't wish that I were dead, you'd just vote for me to die if it came up to a vote? That makes even less sense than what you usually post. Why would you vote for something that you don't wish to happen?

Comment

I wouldn't be voting for you to die. Try to think ******.

Anyway, so just make it voting to ban then?

Comment

Well you said that you didn't want people banned but that you'd vote to ban people, and earlier you said that you wanted other posters to die, so I applied Logic and made the connection that you don't actually want other posters to die but that you'd vote for them to die (to reiterate since you probably still don't get it, this is analogous to your not wanting posters to be banned but voting for posters to be banned).

So is it that you wish I were dead but wouldn't vote for me to die? What the hell are you trying to say?

Comment

Nope. You have severe problems with reading comprehension. This is a list. Many here like making lists. Do you? If not, that's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Here's the thing though, the spirit in which The List was created should continue. So don't vote for people you like. Vote for people you hate, and wish were dead. In this way people like molly bloom, loinburger and others who don't use proper capitalization can have a shot.
                You mentioned me in the same paragraph that you mentioned wanting other posters to die (or wishing they were dead, which might not mean the same thing in your ****ed up brain). I think I have a right to ask for clarification, which you have refused to provide. Do you wish that I were dead, or would you just vote for me to die if it ever came up for a vote?

Comment

That brings up another point. Should those who, for some reason, not like to be voted for, be excluded?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    You mentioned me in the same paragraph that you mentioned wanting other posters to die (or wishing they were dead, which might not mean the same thing in your ****ed up brain). I think I have a right to ask for clarification, which you have refused to provide. Do you wish that I were dead, or would you just vote for me to die if it ever came up for a vote?
                    Already clarified.

Comment

It would be one thing if a poster other than you said that they wanted me to die, but you have Severe Undiagnosed Brain Problems and I'm not prepared to laugh off any thinly veiled threats that are coming from you. So please clarify what you meant about wanting me to die / wishing I were dead.

Comment

Already clarified.
                        Please quote the post where you clarified this, because all I'm seeing is you trying to change the parameters of your hate list because other people might not be comfortable with wishing that other posters were dead - which in no way changes your initial wish that I were dead

Comment

Hopefully you can comprehend, I do not wish you were dead. Do we still have a problem?

Comment

Let us remember that death threats against other posters is one of the few things that isnt allowed here. So this list idea needs to find a new, less threatening motive.

Comment

Kidicious should be banned for implying he wants other posters dead.

Comment

Hopefully you can comprehend, I do not wish you were dead. Do we still have a problem?
                                I see. So you don't wish any posters on apolyton were dead, but still fashioned a hate list with this as a parameter? Or you're saying that you wish other posters besides molly bloom and I were dead, and it's just a strange coincidence that you've argued with the both of us quite heatedly and mentioned us in the same paragraph as your "list posters you hate and wish were dead" insanity? You're full of ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X