Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't something be done about Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't something be done about Mexico?

43 students (doesn't matter to the media that they were men) were kidnapped by police and turned over to the drug cartel and the government dragged it's feet.

Damn it! This crap is happening just South of the US. This is why all those kids are ending up here. They are affecting our trade and our economy. I don't understand why we don't do something.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Nuke!
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

End the war on drugs ...

Comment

wrong suggestion, kid's a big fan of the war on pot

Comment

Dammit this crap is happening just Across the Atlantic!
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Belgium should help American brothers and invade.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

It's a controversial issue. They've been waffling about it for a while with no hope of reaching a consensus.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

With lessons learned in Congo, they will undoubtedly be able to resolve any tensions without the use of force, fear of their activation should be enough of a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  It's a controversial issue. They've been waffling about it for a while with no hope of reaching a consensus.
                  I hope you don't expect anyone to butter you up for this post.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There aren't any rubber trees in Mexico, so I don't know why Belgium would become involved

Edit: Wait, Wikipedia says that Mexico does have rubber trees, so now Belgium just needs to harness the native population to harvest them
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                      Belgium should help American brothers and invade.
                      Imagine an entire army made up of Jean-Claude van Dammes.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        43 students (doesn't matter to the media that they were men)
                        How do you know they were men? If the media mentioned their sex wouldn't that imply that it did matter to the media?

Comment

Don't be stupid.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

and what do you suggest be done kid?
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Don't be stupid.
                              Why, is it still your monopoly ?
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                              X