No announcement yet.

They finally solved Benghazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No she can't. Teh patriarchy will stop it.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Nope, she'll win and then people will claim sexism is over since a FEEEEEMALE is president.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
        Oh my God! Who dropped this (http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...ously-wounded/) here?
        That's a very nice example of me both schooling KH and of you coming up short. As usual. Congratulations?
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
          Nope, she'll win and then people will claim sexism is over since a FEEEEEMALE is president.
          Having a nice fantasy?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
            That's a very nice example of me both schooling KH and of you coming up short. As usual. Congratulations?
            Delusional as usual. What a joke of a person you are. Do find yourself needing people to explain things to you a lot?

But I don't blame you for wanting to move away from the topic.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              Delusional as usual. What a joke of a person you are. Do find yourself needing people to explain things to you a lot?

But I don't blame you for wanting to move away from the topic.
              It's funny you mention topic since the thread linked has no connection to anything in this thread whatsoever. I realize that you are probably used to disappointments in your life of the catastrophic crashing and burning sort, but it's sad for me to observe you suffer yet another even if minor

Hang in there chief, you might randomly end up right eventually.
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                Funny, pattycakes, how I never heard you apply this much scrutiny to the Bush administration... who, in Iraq, was suffering multiple Benghazis each day.

Massive intelligence failure. Massive failure in general. Large numbers of Americans killed.

Do you care?

No.

Partisan idiot.
                He doesn't just not care. He can't even remember posts made a day ago.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                  It's funny you mention topic since the thread linked has no connection to anything in this thread whatsoever. I realize that you are probably used to disappointments in your life of the catastrophic crashing and burning sort, but it's sad for me to observe you suffer yet another even if minor

Hang in there chief, you might randomly end up right eventually.
                  You are very stupid and weak person. Keep hiding little baby.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Hiding? Is that synonymous in your fantasy world with curb stomping the **** out of you at every turn? You are embarrassing yourself, do what you always do and call me an ass and then run away. It's the best you can hope for at this point.

Comment

I don't need to run away from a lightweight like you. The fact that you think you've done anything to me shows that you're not paying attention. Meanwhile, I've already proved that you're a fool. The rest is just me enjoying watching you scramble to save your sorry self image.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Another Dashi temper tantrum

Comment

Not me. You kindly flipped out for my amusement.

Anyway, Paddy. You really don't need my posts to reply to, do you? Why do you post a series of impotent insults against me, and I can have a jolly laugh at them tomorrow? Go on, let loose. I want to see what a former military guy can do. Can't be worse than the drivel I've heard from others.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                              [LIST]

No doubt about it. The question is whether the Democrats will just hand the nomination to her. The thing is, I don't think she's a very strong candidate, but she's stronger than most or all of the other contenders. Cuomo and O'Malley have too much baggage from their time as governors, Elizabeth Warren is too liberal, and Joe Biden is even closer to Obama than Hillary is.
                              Brian Schweitzer is a stronger candidate, IMO, but the Code Pink and Moveon types that actually turn out during primaries would murder him.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I can't wait to see more of Bill Clinton

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X