Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Haven't you heard "there are already anti-christs among you."
    Is he the one who tops up your anti-freeze at the local petrol station ?

Or do you mean Auntie Christ, the radical cross dressing drag vicar ?
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• i think we should let all the people who want to leave our countrys to fight for ISIS do it so we can bomb them. **** em i say!

Comment

• Comment

• That video is pretty pathetic. Bill Maher doesn't even appear once. It's just Reza Aslan beating up on some strawman arguments put forward by ill-informed CNN talking heads, and Cenk Uygur cheering him on like it's some big deal.

Go back to what Maher actually said, on his show, and you'll see that Aslan and Uygur have no response to it at all.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Kinda like just posting a video.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Must have been those darn feminists.

Comment

• ISIS to prospective members: No fatties!
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• So no fatties, but they prefer rapists?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• yeah, seems like you're a shoe-in
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Well, according to the article ISIS hasn´t rejected them (yet) ... it is just a local muslim leader who hopes that the brothers will get rejected.

I for my part doubt that they will get rejected ... as long as ISIS has tailors who can create bomb belts in size XXXXXL, ISIS surely will be able to make use of the brothers
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Obama needs to send in Marines.

Comment

• More imperialism isn't the answer.

Comment

• Sure is. And we're already there, you know. We need to finish them off.

Comment

• This is pretty ****ing cool.

SAS troops with sniper rifles and heavy machine guns have killed hundreds of Islamic State extremists in a series of deadly quad-bike ambushes inside Iraq, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

SAS
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• This is pretty ****ing cool.

SAS troops with sniper rifles and heavy machine guns have killed hundreds of Islamic State extremists in a series of deadly quad-bike ambushes inside Iraq, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

SAS
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X