No announcement yet.

The ongoing ISIS massacres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe humans 2,000 years ago were more retarded due to biological differences, if that's what you're getting at.

Plus, I think almost everyone alive today is also retarded... so you aren't going to have any "gotcha" moments with that either.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• So basically you think there are no wise men.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• no

just one

me
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
          no

just one

me
          When did you become wise? Or were you born that way? How did you become wise? Why are you the only wise man?

Comment

• I don't have the proper background or experience to effectively answer that question.

For me, it's always been this way... going back to a kid. My peer group was always stupid... so slow... so far behind. I was definitely a much more gifted intellect as a child than the adults around me. I just didn't have the benefit of a wealth of knowledge.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• How did you develop your wisdom? Did you always just have it? Do you have experiences that have taught you?

What I did was realize that I was a fool, and like you, that the people around me were fools too. Then I sought out wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                So basically you think there are no wise men.
                Socrates
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  How did you develop your wisdom? Did you always just have it? Do you have experiences that have taught you?

What I did was realize that I was a fool, and like you, that the people around me were fools too. Then I sought out wisdom.
                  Try figuring this **** out for yourself... forming these ideas on your own... rather than suck off some 2000 year old zorbafag (not that there's anything wrong with that)
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Well done.

@ Lori

Comment

Try figuring this **** out for yourself... forming these ideas on your own... rather than suck off some 2000 year old zorbafag (not that there's anything wrong with that)
                      Is it some easy thing to just figure out by yourself?

Comment

• For me.

See, this is what I'm talking about. That's not even a mind blowing concept. There are things I don't know about that I know I don't know about. WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kaboommindblow

dumbass
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

For me.

See, this is what I'm talking about. That's not even a mind blowing concept. There are things I don't know about that I know I don't know about. WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kaboommindblow

dumbass
                          Was that wise to not get out of that guys way and then break his mirror?

Comment

• that was reaction, not a thoughtful action

strike one!

and also, I'm exceptionally pleased with the outcome of that encounter
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• and given a chance to live that moment over again... I would only try to open the driver door and pull that ****er out of the car
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You think you didn't make a conscious decision not to move out of the way of that car? It was a voluntary reaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X