Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cities: Skylines

Hopefully, this will fill the void in the city building genre

I actually have two $20 bills on my desk that I just threw at the screen. TAKE MY MONEY TAKE ITTTTT!!!!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Paradox was the publisher?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yup. That bodes well, they usually support their titles for quite a while after publication, even if the developer is someone else.

I will watch with curiosity, but I won't buy until it is out for a while.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

No, they made the video.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

you better have a serious PC for that. still I like these.

but yeah, i'll wait and see...

Comment

Mod and share online. play offline.
            they really seem to know their audience
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ill wait until Wiglaf can give a run-down of all the ways SimCity is better than this before buying...

Comment

No multiplayer.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

LOL I HOPE IT HAS BIG CITY PLOTS! THEN ALL OF YOU **MORONS** CAN FINALLY SEE HOW LITTLE CITY PLOT SIZE MATTERS AND HOW IMPORTANT ***GAYMEPLAY*** IS IN THE END SIMCITY IS NOW PLAYABLE OFFLINE. LET ME RESTATE, SINCE YOU IDIOTS APPARENTLY ARE STILL RUNNING DSL UPSTAIRS: ***SIMCITY IS NOW PLAYABLE OFFLINE. AND IT HAS MODS THAT ARE PLAYABLE ONLINE ****

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS "CITIES:SKYLINES," WHICH APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN TITLED BY THE HOMO FORMERLY RESPONSIBLE FOR WRITING THE ANALOGIES SECTION OF THE SAT. DID ANY OF YOU EVER EVEN ACTUALLY REALLY PLAY CITIES IN MOTION, THE ONLY OTHER GAME THESE CRACKPOT DEVELPOERS HAVE MADE? THE GAME WAS ABOUT EFFICIENTLY PLACING BUS STOPS USING THE OLD COMPUSERVE 1995 INTERFACE. THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE WAS SO UTTERLY UTILITARIAN, SO VERY GERMAN AND FUNCTIONAL THAT I WAS WORRIED MY "BUSES" GOING DOWN TO "THE PIZZA SHOPS" WERE REALLY TAKING "THE JEWS" DOWN TO THE "FURNACES"

HERE'S AN ANALOGY FOR YOU, CITIES::SKYLINES AS CITIES:SKYLINES :: MY FINGER:MY ANUS. THE ONLY PEOPLE DUMBER THAN YOU NAIVE TOOLS WORK FOR HUFFINGTON POST : http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/huff...rubber-bullets

Comment

...but... you love your finger in your anus. i'm confused.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I hope they've upgraded the engine. CiM2 was a laggy piece of ****.
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

My city is gonna be like Borton.
                          Last edited by Colonâ„¢; October 14, 2014, 14:04.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

damn, I thought this was about posting pics of city skylines and guessing the city

Comment

Dallas recently won a "Best International Skyline" award.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X