Cities: Skylines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just checked out the steam page.

What's with the "additional" account that you have to sign up for? Is it just an account or do they insist on installing their own client to your computer like Ubisoft does?
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• What additional account do you think of?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• The Paradox-Account I assume
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• MY FAVORITE SIMCITY SCREEN, FROM REG http://i.imgur.com/CGt4TtZ.jpg

DOES SKYLINES HAVE THSI CHARACTER NO :MAD:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash View Post
            So, I assume skylines is on Steam?

[emoji38] Having now played with Sava in Civilization I'm highly curious to have seen what a "region" would have looked like playing with him.
            I am all about efficiency.

JM: making money should be automatic. Don't overbuild. That was my mistake. Your cities look pretty with the curves, but you have to think about density.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Anyone know if there are any plans to add random events/disasters/strikes/riots/what have you?

As a city builder, it is quite good, but it could stand to have more "game" to the game.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                The Paradox-Account I assume
                That one is voluntary and used for their forums, though.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                  Which explains why logging into my existing Paradox-Account was rewarded with a new in-game item (a Paradox-Plaza ... very fitting )
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I bought the game and I forgot that my PC is 32-bit,

Demmit, Is there any way to play 64-bit games in a 32-bit pc?

Or do I really need to buy a new one??
                    Last edited by SurvivalCrow; March 18, 2015, 10:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      Which explains why logging into my existing Paradox-Account was rewarded with a new in-game item (a Paradox-Plaza ... very fitting )
                      Yep. A small incentive, very fitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SurvivalCrow View Post
                        I bought the game and I forgot that my PC is 32-bit,

Demmit, Is there any way to play 64-bit games in a 32-bit pc?

Or do I really need to buy a new one??
                        No, you're out of luck...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                          Thanks
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Last edited by SurvivalCrow; March 16, 2015, 09:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by SurvivalCrow View Post
                              I think you quoted the wrong post.

Comment

• LOL yeah, just removed the quote. I feel so dumb today.

Comment

Working...
                                X