Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Brown - the 'kid' shot by cops 4 days ago in the US, who might have been unarmed and maybe was not fighting the cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certainly reasonable doubt has been established.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      She says he was walking in the road. I'm not quite sure how her statement doesn't corroborate with mine.
      I also don't see how it doesn't corroborate with mine.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• One question I still have.. If a suspect is unarmed wouldn't a taser be a more suitable option?

Comment

• best option is Chuck Norris

Comment

• i'll bet this is the way it goes down...

police (by pressure or offering money) will get the black dude that was with brown to say that brown did have his arms up, for a second at gun point. seeing how messed up the cop was (after the beating in the cop car)... brown decided to not get arrest and finish off the cop, probably with some egging on by others. brown charges at cop... cop fires missing a bunch of times and getting the last 1 or 2 shots good. (who said on this forum "if you need more than 1 or 2 shots you're probably in over your head". hmmm...

anyway, I bet this is what happens. black guy tells truth, cop is not in trouble and black town thinks white man bought the black friend. who will probably go into hiding, witness protection thingy and also make a million bucks off this.

it's a way out - the town still has something to ***** about for a while. and al Sharpton will be there with them. you can count on it.

Comment

• The mob can only be satisfied by blood.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Apparently the policemen had a fracture below his eye socket. Pretty confident now the kid is exactly the violent thug he appeared to be. Why are all these people claiming to want justice just trying to ****ing railroad this cop for defending himself? Jesus christ.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Seems that the liberals are saying the police have the community under siege. It seems to me they are protecting and serving the community. Also newsflash for people like Spike Lee, sometimes the police have to shoot black men. It doesn't make them racists necessarily.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    Apparently the policemen had a fracture below his eye socket. Pretty confident now the kid is exactly the violent thug he appeared to be. Why are all these people claiming to want justice just trying to ****ing railroad this cop for defending himself? Jesus christ.
                    Source??
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      Apparently the policemen had a fracture below his eye socket. Pretty confident now the kid is exactly the violent thug he appeared to be. Why are all these people claiming to want justice just trying to ****ing railroad this cop for defending himself? Jesus christ.
                      I heard that the wind was blowing east. Now it's certain that Brown was a violent felon with a history of attacking police officers.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• The Ferguson police officer who shot and killed an unarmed teenager suffered “a serious facial injury” in the altercation before firing the fatal shots, according to a source close to the officer who spoke to ABC News today.

Comment

• Same as in the Zimmerman case - if you shoot an unarmed black kid, bang your head against something hard. Funny not one media source mentioned the officer being beaten until now.... no, more pathetic than funny. Got to protect the white guys who kill blacks.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• So it strikes you as more likely that the liquor store robber got randomly jumped by a cop with no record of racism or poor discipline?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                              Same as in the Zimmerman case - if you shoot an unarmed black kid, bang your head against something hard. Funny not one media source mentioned the officer being beaten until now.... no, more pathetic than funny. Got to protect the white guys who kill blacks.
                              Funny, I didn't realize that today was the 15th.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                                Source??
                                You're kidding, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X