Anyone remember Labia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember Labia

My initial idea for this thread was to make fun of Kidicious, who has apparently been damaged beyond repair by his labial experiences, but that's been done to death - at this point I think we should just wait for him to enter the flaming homosexual stage in the Giancarlo metamorphosis.

So the secondary plan was to either find a funny work-safe image of labia, or else such a ridiculously non-work-safe image of labia that it would be worth getting banned for posting it. Best I could do was the following, meh

But my GIS for labia uncovered the fact that approximately 1/3 of the image results were of diseased labia - warts, tumors, and "vulval elephantiasis". What gives? Is there an angry divorced man working at Google who is responsible for boosting image results of diseased labia?

But no, that doesn't seem to be the answer - a GIS for "penis" resulted in about 1/3 of the returned images being diseased penises. Is there an angry Shaker working at Google responsible for both sets of search results? Are lots of people Googling for diseased genitalia and the search software is just following suit?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Maybe 1/3 of all genitalia are diseased?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I can't even recall exiting them, as I was a Caesarean birth.

I should sue for wrongful dismissal.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

If you want a real fun time, google image search "genital scabies"
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal, which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable.

Vagina.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

He fixes the cable?

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    My initial idea for this thread was to make fun of Kidicious, who has apparently been damaged beyond repair by his labial experiences, but that's been done to death - at this point I think we should just wait for him to enter the flaming homosexual stage in the Giancarlo metamorphosis.

So the secondary plan was to either find a funny work-safe image of labia, or else such a ridiculously non-work-safe image of labia that it would be worth getting banned for posting it. Best I could do was the following, meh

But my GIS for labia uncovered the fact that approximately 1/3 of the image results were of diseased labia - warts, tumors, and "vulval elephantiasis". What gives? Is there an angry divorced man working at Google who is responsible for boosting image results of diseased labia?

But no, that doesn't seem to be the answer - a GIS for "penis" resulted in about 1/3 of the returned images being diseased penises. Is there an angry Shaker working at Google responsible for both sets of search results? Are lots of people Googling for diseased genitalia and the search software is just following suit?
                    Um, it's probably because of your search history.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Nah, not a single dickgirl was in the results
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

When I first read this thrade this morning I thought it was Lori that Poasted it. It was funnier.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            If you want a real fun time, google image search "genital scabies"
                            Do regina and H.C. appear, as if by magic ?
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                            X