Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Describe me, especially my political views as you recall them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heresson View Post
    Oh, I remember this frog drawing.

This was supposed to be a serious thread, helping me to better myself. Your posts were nice, and thank you for them... But I wished for a constructive criticism.
    You don't know where you are do you? Stay where you are, I'm sending an involuntary commitment squad.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I remember you being flatulent
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I remember you being PK in general. It's just Friday night and I'm having some fun.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

There are protestants in Poland... Protestantism was very strong in XVI century, a nephew of the primate (the leader of the RCC) was the leader of protestants... At some time the protestants had a majority in the lower chamber of the parliament....
          Poland at first had laws against them, but not implemented them. Then, it had laws protecting them and even obliged France to protect the protestants as a condition for the French prince to become Polish king...
          Alas, when Sigismund III from Sweden became the king, he started the process of contrreformation... and after the heavy war against Russia, Ukrainians, Tatars, Transsilvanians, Brandenburgians and Swedes, there was a rise in intolerance, and antitrinitarian protestants were expelled. After yet another devastating was against Sweden, Russian-controlled parliament banned protestants from getting into the parliament, which was reversed later on, also on external demand...

There were some famous Poles that were protestants... M. Rey, who is considered the first poet to write in Polish, was a protestant. Marshall J. Pilsudski was a nominal protestant for some time...
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Wtf is PK?
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

everyBody on this forum knows what PK is. In facKt I knew what PK meant even Before I joined this forum. I acKtually feel sorry for PeoPle who don't know what PK means. For high scKool I Believe every student should know what PK means as a requirement for graduation. Knowing what PK means should be a measure of adulthood; once you fully understand and grasP the deePer meanings of PK. God I love knowing what PK means, it really makes me feel alive, you know. Yes sir, PK.

PK.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

What's PK?

Comment

Preacher's kid

Comment

If Paiktis were here he cKould tell you.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You're making me feel like I have a double personality
                      (and you'r propbably correct )

Comment

Honestly, I remember:

1. Orientalist
                        2. Liked frogs

Bear in mind that, at the time you were active, so were Zylka, Fez, Thorn, Agathon, and a whole bunch of other emotionally-unstable nutbars with extreme opinions. Any extreme opinions you might have had or expressed had a high bar to clear.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I leftist froggist with a panache for Syria.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson View Post
                            I was thinking a lot about the past, browsing old threads, thinking if I said something offensive to someone (other than molly bloom, I don't care about his thoughts). If I was bad or wrong. Because it is funny than until I came out some of you here actually thought I am a homophobic ultracatholic guy, just because I was arguing in favour of catholicism sometimes. I want to know what you people think of me.
                            Why do you want to know?

Comment

Poster and mammal.

That's all I've got.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Face like a bowl of disappointed cornflakes made with curdled milk. Resembles a less masculine and less handsome Vincent Cassel- as the Duke of Anjou, say.

Politics ? Who gives a sh!t about your politics other than you ?
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X