Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Describe me, especially my political views as you recall them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Describe me, especially my political views as you recall them.

I was thinking a lot about the past, browsing old threads, thinking if I said something offensive to someone (other than molly bloom, I don't care about his thoughts). If I was bad or wrong. Because it is funny than until I came out some of you here actually thought I am a homophobic ultracatholic guy, just because I was arguing in favour of catholicism sometimes. I want to know what you people think of me.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

I deePly cKare aBout this thrade as it has Possibly made my life Better in numerous ways.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I remember you like frogs ... (frog smiley thread was magnificent!)

Comment

You liked frogs and because of your avatar and the extensive knowledge you seemed to have about places like syria etc I thought of you as a cultural connection with these far away lands.

more in the religious sense. you know all those orthodox sects that dwelled in these parts.
        i also liked your respect for the great people of syria.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          I remember you like frogs ... (frog smiley thread was magnificent!)
          this

and also, religion

i don't recall you being like BK

but definitely on the wrong side of facts occsionally

but that's everyone
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Other than the frogs mentioned by others, I remember your feuds with Serb, your dog avatar, and that you were quite a Polish nationalist. I don't recall any ultracatholic or homophobic posts, but then, I have been here not continuously.

Comment

You're a Pole and Poles are awesome.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Great avatar!
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Definitely pro frogs.
                  Quendelie axan!

Comment

I still have the frog drawing I made for you
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	frog.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	9100885

There!
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You had political views?
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I remember frogs... and... well, frogs.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson View Post
                            I was thinking a lot about the past, browsing old threads, thinking if I said something offensive to someone (other than molly bloom, I don't care about his thoughts). If I was bad or wrong. Because it is funny than until I came out some of you here actually thought I am a homophobic ultracatholic guy, just because I was arguing in favour of catholicism sometimes. I want to know what you people think of me.
                            You came out as a Protestant? Do they have those in Poland?

The other day I was thinking about Tsarist Russia's Pan-slavic schtick back before WW1, which made me think the Kaiser's lame Pan-germanic thing before WW 1 and about nazi germany's lame Pan- Germanic thing back before WW 2. I realised that there have been several Pan-whatever ethnic group movements throughout history and AFAIK none of them ever turned out at all ...except for the "special relationship" of the Anglophone nations, which appears to be likely to survive until the end of history.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Oh, I remember this frog drawing.

This was supposed to be a serious thread, helping me to better myself. Your posts were nice, and thank you for them... But I wished for a constructive criticism.
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                              X